💫CHAPTER 4💫

Sivaangi's pov:

Sivaangi's pov:

Finally he reached the stage with the Mike.

Siv: Enna d vanthuta....

Pavi: Ummm..... She passes a death glare towards Sivaangi.....

Sivaangi gulped and about to move from that place....

That time he held her hand, his touch on her created a havoc inside her, the blood in her rushed to her cheeks, she flushed like a red cherry, she could feel the butterflies inside her.

She didn't look at him instead she mumbled to pavi that....

Siv: Enna d kaiya pidichitan....

Pavi: Athukey un cheeks epdi red aagiduchi....

Siv: 😳..... Enna d soldra...

Saying that she touched her cheeks....

Pavi: Ye loose, touch panna epdi theriyum....

Siv: Konjam neram summa irudi...

Pavi: Yen d....

She didn't say anything, she is trying to come out of his hold without looking at him, but minute by minute his hold is being tighter than the before.

Pavi shook her and asked her what by raising her eye brows.....

Sivaangi one hand was in his hold, and other hand is busy in removing his hand, and she is turning towards pavi without facing him.....

Siv: Ye romba tight ah pidichu irukan d.... Avan kai ah eduka mudiyala d......

She mumbled, that time the duo heard the throat clearing sound.....

They stopped talking but Sivaangi didn't turn yet.

The whole students in the auditorium where shocked to see the person like this.....

The person loses his calm and pulled her towards him and made her to face him......

While he pulled her, she took her one hand and she lift down her face and kept the hand in her mask.

She was determine in not showing the face to him.

Person: Remove ur mask..... He said in his base voice...

For which her heart flutters...

Siv mv....

Ivan ella therinchu tha panrana.... Ivlo per irukanga.... Ayooo perumaley....

She mentally hit her head.....

Siv: Senior, I suffered from viral fever. So if I removed the mask, it may affect others. So only senior.

A smile crepts in his face when she called him senior. Everyone were surprised by seeing this side of the person.

Person: It's ok.... After showing ur face, u can put ur mask . Now remove....