💫CHAPTER 3💫

On the other hand

On the other hand.....

On the other hand, Ashwin and his daughters were in Raj's house.

Sara and Tara were playing with Raj's daughter Poorna.

Ashwin and Jagan have some hearty talks about their past and what they gonna do in their future.

Then they switch on the TV to see some news....

That time....

In news, Famous actor's wife Sivaangi Ashwin kumar who is drug inspector of Chennai and a famous singer of Cinema industry found near a water bank near the field. Their is so many scratches on her and she is lying on the bank lifeless.....

On hearing this news, Ashwin's heart shattered into millions of pieces. When he heard the news that his wife was lying on the water bank lifeless, his heart beat raised, he wants to save his wife that which is the only thing running in his mind......

Suddenly he got up from the sofa and called Sara and Tara..... Hugged them tightly and cried them..... They patted his head ....

Sara: Daddy what happened??? Why are u crying???

He didn't say anything to them. He came out of their hold... And wiped his tears....

That time pugazh came their....

Pugazh: Machan.... News...

Ashwin nodded his head with teary eyes....

Jagan patted his shoulder, and said....

Jagan: She will be back to u..... U go and see her. I will take care of ur kids...

Ak: No sir..... I will take them with me..... Now they are the one who can console me.... Saying that he wiped his tears..... And lifted Tara in his arms whereas pugazh lifted Sara.

He is trying to be strong, but he couldn't.... Because she is his strongness and weakness. He knew that she would never make him weak. But today..... He completely break down but he doesn't lose the hope that she will go far away from him.

Soon they reached the destination.....

Their she is lying on the side of the bank with out any actions that which makes him to panic....

Ashwin went towards and made Tara to stand beside him and hugged her tightly..... She wants to be back in his life.....

Sara and Tara were crying by seeing their mom in that state. They both hugged Ashwin's neck...... Their is no one to console them.... Pugazh also crying badly by seeing his sister like this....

After few minutes the ambulance reached the place.....

Ashwin's anger raised when the ambulance reached lately to the place.....

He lashed out to them.... They were frightened by seeing his anger.

Soon they lifted her in the stretcher. He didn't wish to see his wife like this. He didn't have the heart to see her like this.....