💫CHAPTER 5💫

Sivaangi's pov:

Sivaangi's pov:

Somehow I have escaped from him without showing my face. I know he won't leave me. But I want to escape from him....... That is the only think running in my mind. 

Next day morning, I woke up with the chirping of birds and rays of the sun which tickles me to wake up from the bed.

Then I walked lazily to the washroom and got ready for to college.

I wore a simple chudi with free hair with side partition. And wore my mask, which is necessary for me.

Then I waited for pavi. She came after few minutes.

Pavi: Enna sivu..... Today u r looking beautiful...

Siv: I am always beautiful..... What today??

Pavi: Ummm..... Something is wrong......

Siv: What wrong??

Pavi: I think so u have forgotten the incident which happened yesterday.

She hides her smile and said...

Siv: What should I do for that??

Pavi: I didn't say u to do anything. I am just saying that's it.

Sivaangi nodded and they both were started to walk to the bus stand where they will board the bus for college.

While going they saw a person in the bus stand before them. They both were shocked to see the person their before them.

It was Ashwin.

They both stopped walking after seeing. Sivaangi held pavi's hand.

Siv: What d??? He is standing here....

Pavi: 🙄..... Why are u asking me???

Siv: Ahh..... Then to whom I should ask.....

Pavi: Ask to him....... Because he is the who came here right.

Siv: Unna.... She pinched pavi's arms for which screamed in pain.

Pavi: Ouch!!!! Why are u pinching my hand???

Siv: Tell me any idea to escape from  him.....

Pavi: Ufff!!! U r forgetting daily that u r a rowdy... She said with a smile in her face....

Siv: Ye pavi... Help me d plss.... I am ur friend na..... Please....

Pavi: Ok let us think..... What we can do...

On the other hand Ashwin is eagerly waiting to see her...... So to see her, he came to her bus stop earlier to meet her..... Today he is determined that he should see her face...... So he is eagerly waiting for her to come to her stop......

Pavi: Oiii..... Clg bus is coming.... What can we do???

Siv: Let him board the bus..... Then we can board the bus from here.....