Meliodas x reader (smut) pt 2

(Your pov)
I wake up before anyone else and look at the little blonde haired boy sleeping his hair dropping in front of his pretty face I move his hair and kiss his head and go down to the bar and get some beer and down it I'm a light weight on beer so after 5 drinks I was drunk af and with that guess who came down.

Little start of Smut waning 👇

(Meliodas pov)
I walk down stairs everyone was asleep I thought but my lover was drunk and crazy I laughed as she started talking struggleing to stand " heyyy mel yourr ssexxy~" she sraid falling on he so my back in on a table she kissed me harshly I jump but soon we fight for dominance of course I won I fliped us round so u was on top and I brake the kiss and suck her neck and found y/n's sweet spot and she moans a little bit I slightly grin biteing down on that spot "owww Meeeellll thatt hurts~" she half moans half talks.

(Your pov)
Me and Mel just kissed and now he's sucking on my neck "owww Meeeellll thatt hurts~" I half moan and half talk he let go and wispers in my ear "we will finish this later ok drunkly babe" he kissed my ear and after that all the sins came down stairs. Did he predicted that?

(Meliodas pov)
I take y/n an bring her to the room and grope her body and she slaps my arm "owww that huwt" I say jokingly but she puts my on top of her and pulls my down I'm now with my head in her boobs I hug her and we fall asleep

Time skip bc I'm 😪lazy

Nobody's pov
Y/n wake up with Meliodas asleep in your boobs u giggle and blush and then he woke up and told u to get naked...

Smut ahead skip if u want

Meliodas pov 
I make y/n get naked she did that now she's only got her panties and she asked me to take them of so I did and she was stoked. I lick my lip and start undressing myself and I took of my shirt and she tryd not to stare but failed to so I laugh and take of the rest I asked if she was ready.

Your pov
I nod and with that he pushed in all the way slipping right while I just moan really loud "it hurts" I say in terrible pain "it will get better soon" after 1 minute I nod to signal he can move and he did just that 'well I am probably a moaning mess' 'you are babe's "WHAT"
"I can read minds baby" aww I can't hide anything from Mel that's sad. As the thrusted in and out getting faster each time I kept moaning louder and soon after 20 mints Mel said "dam I'm close"   "Me to Mely me to!" after that we both came he collapses right on the bed I was there liying down on the bed I cuddled up to Mely and he turned around and cuddle me putting his head in my boobs an I pulled the blanket over us "Goodnight my little shorty"
"Goodnight little human" he kissed my head and I kissed his lips and layed my head and so did he.

Meliodas pov

We went to sleep i was in her boobs I put my head in them and went to sleep "I'll love you till I die."
"Me to Mely me to" and with that we where in a deep slumber