Why did you leave me meliodasxreader fluff

Meliodas pov

I was alone without y/n around me. Her laughter her smile her body it was all so perfect to me but one day she vanished and I haven't seen her since. I have this girl called Elizabeth with me but she realises that I only love y/n I have been in my room the last 23 hours it's now 8 am I haven't eaten in weeks and I am alone. All I wanted to do was sing was our song a song we love and sing together. Little did I know she was at the boar hat down stairs for the first time with Elizabeth.

"Years ago. "

"When I was younger. "

"I kinda liked A girl I knew. "

"She was mine and we were sweethearts. "

"That was then, but then it's true. "

"I'm in love with a fairytale. "

"Even though it hurts. "

"'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind. "

"I'm already cursed. "

Someone walked in..
And joined me singing...

"Every day we started fighting. "

"Every night. "

"we fell in love."

"No one else."

"could make me sadder."

"But no one else could lift me high above."

"I don't know what I was doin'."

But suddenly we fell apart. "

"Nowadays. "

"I cannot find her. "

"But when I do. "

We'll get a brand new start. "

"I'm in love with a fairytale. "

"Even though it hurts. "

"'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind. "

"I'm already cursed. "

"She's a fairytale. "

"Yeah. "

"Even though it hurts. "

"Cause I don't care if I lose my mind. "

"I'm already cursed. "

I look over to my side and saw her leaning on my shoulder I could feel tears welling in my eyes. "Y-your back!"
"I never wanted to leave you Mel but I had no choice."

Flash back 2,000 years ago

"Meliodas!" she ran over to him as he was fighting with the last demon zeldris. He was flung into a mountain and knocked out. "Now y/n come with me join us or die.". I agreed because I didn't want him to hurt meliodas. Because I love him.

Back to the present time

"See I loved you with all my heart but I knew he would hurt you if i didn't." she looked down her hair going in her face her fresh tears glistening in the sunset sky. "Please tell me what happened." I begged her she turned her head to face me. "H-he." "HE DID WHAT TO YOU TELL ME PLEASE!" I cried out to her. "HE RAPED ME BEAT ME STARVED ME AND ABUSED ME MELIODAS PLEASE HE'S COMING FOR ME!" she cried out loud enough so that her sentence rang in my ears.she fell into my arms and put her arms around me.I Pat her head. "Shhh he won't hurt you I will protect you now matter the cost. Even if I die trying." 
"Thank you...  
Mel-" her sentence was cut off with her fainting . He was going to fucking pay for hurting my darling.  I changed her into one of my work tops. It went down to her ankles it was so cute. I aww an then put her in bed and put my head down I felt her shift herself and  put her head on my chest. I hug her close to my chest." I will love you forever y/n"
"thank you meliodas." her angel voice replied softly before we both fall asleep.

Elizabeth's pov

I walk upstairs to my be to go sleep but decided to check on Sir meliodas. I saw him with Lady y/n lying on his chest. "I ship it so much." I silently scream to myself.

They are so cute together.

I might post I bit more tomorrow then before but only tomorrow and pt 2 of this tomorrow or today? Bye lovelys.