Meliodas x reader fluf

There is a mention of suicide.

Your pov
"Your not unwanted your just a bit unseen."
Meliodas said trying to comfort me."you don't get it I kill Elaine and everyone hates me. But it was an accident but they don't listen."
I cried into his chest."I don't hate you no one dose they just are sad." I didn't wanna listen to another one of his words so I just ran out of the room.
" Y/N WAIT."

He yelled running after me. When I was running door I heard them calling me a bitch and a slag so I knew they wouldn't care. I ran out of the taven and ran to a high cliff. Meliodas right behind me."Come any closer I'll jump off."
I yelled at him as he backed off a bit."y/n Please. "
"NO WORRIES THEY SAID THEY DONT HATE YOU. LIES,LIES YOU DON'T GET IT UNTILL YOU PROVE THEY DON'T HATE ME I WILL GET CLOSER TO THE EDGE!" I screamed as tears ran down my face leaving marks."Ok I'll prove it."
I didn't know what he did but they all suddenly came."don't get to close it she will jump." Meliodas said with tears coming down his face."Ok why do you want us?" They asked."She thinks you all hate her ." They all looked shocked. "Seriously us hate her never. It's just we miss Elaine."
I looked over at meliodas to see him smiling."see they don't hate you."
"It wasn't just that." I said before I let myself fall from the edge. "Y/N NO!" Meliodas screamed looking down at me falling. I gave him a smile."bye."
We're the last words I could say before it all went black. When I woke up everyone was around me."OMG YOUR ALIVE." Elisabeth cried as I sat up. "What I've always been alive?" I asked confused." It doesn't matter."
I was up for 5 seconds then a sharp pain through my head."Ah." I yelled in pain getting up."What is it?"
Diane asked worried. "My Hea-AH FUCK NO WHY I CAN'T WHY." I kept crying and crawled to a corner and swung back and forth while some things happened.(you look derieri.)
Meliodas came to me and stroked my h/c hair. "Your fine it's just a little problem uh fuck. Oh yeah. Say
démon avec l'autre laisse-moi être pour l'instant je ne sers pas sous ton règne."
I said what he said and everything was back to normal. But the next day things go worse...

Pt 2 soon.