Meliodas x reader smut pt 2

And then yk hapend

(1 week later)

Your pov
I was eating my food with the other sins and meliodas suddenly sat on my lap. He lent his head back and whisperd in my ear. "I'm horny can we go upstairs."
"Give me a sec." I told the sins he didn't feel well so I took him upstairs.
He suddenly pushed me to the wall and slammed his lips on to mine. I moaned into the kiss as I rubbed my legs together. He pulled away and put my arms above my head. "You know I'm the only one aloud to make you have pleasure not you that's one punishment added your not aloud to use your hands at all use them another strike. Now be a good girl."
"Yes daddy."
He smirked and continued to make out with me while he put one hand down my pants. "Ngh, daddy."
"Yes princess."
"More plea-ahhh."
I suddenly smirked and flipped us round I shuved him into the bed an took his shirt off and through it on the floor. "There was no need for your top." I saw his dragon mark and knew this was his sensitive spot so i lie down on him and started to lick and suck on his mark. "Ngh y/n stop please."
"It's master ok. And no your my slut." I actived my goddess powers. I was the supreme deity's daughter. "So you want to play those games huh." he pushed me down on the bed and he had his dark powers out too. "Dam meliodas you look so hot in your demon form."
"I could say the same to you. In your goddess form." He lent down to my ear and moaned and whisperd to me." I could fuck you all day mmmm~"
I could only blush and let out a little moan. "Captain please fuck me all ready."
"Call me sir or master ok slave."
"Yes sir~" I could tell he was trying to hold back the look in his eyes where so convincing that he was to horny to say."now be a good girl and get on your knees."
I did as I was told. "Now begg. Begg for to fuck you begg for me to slam my dick in you so you won't remember anything but my name and how much you love my dick."
"Master please fuck me so hard I won't walk for weeks. So that I will only remember your name and how much I love your dick inside me. Please fuck me."
He smirked down at me. "Open your mouth darling." I did and he put his dick right down in my throat. "Mmmm you like that don't you. Your mouth feels so nice round my dick I could do this all day." he continued to fuck my mouth. "Let those moans out I know your hiding them I love it when you moan on my dick."  I let out the moans I was hiding. "Ahh~ good girl."
He took his dick out my mouth. "Get on the bed dear." I got on the bed and he got on top of me he took my panties off and put his dick right in. "AHHH MELIODAS~!"
He smirked and told me to do the spell to make the room sound proof. I did and then he clicked his fingers and my magic was disabled but I still had my goddess form. He began to pull his dick out and slam it back into me." AHH FUCK HARDER MELIODAS PLEASE. " he lent down and started to make out with me while shoving his dick in and out of me as hard as he could. Saliva was running out my mouth. He pulled away from me and I just lied there as my tounge was hanging out my mouth while I was panting." daddy's got a gift for a good girl. " he brought out goddess sealing handcuffs and a knife. He ran the knife down my face as I moaned in pleasure. "You always are so much of a slut when I do this." he put it on my inner thigh but he put his tie in my mouth so if I scream the spell won't go away. Meliodas made a long cut down my leg I was crying in pleasure and pain. "Shhh I won't hurt you see." he healed my cut. I nodded my head and trying not to cry. He again cut me all the way down my chest I cried In pleasure because him being this dominant is heaven and hell combined. But suddenly he cut himself all down his arm with his mark on. He put his arm on my cut and his blood flowed into mine and he then healed himself and put bandages round me. "This won't be the end of our sex dear we will continue. Tomorrow ~". He said in a seductive way. "Mmmm ok love you meliodas."
"Love you to." I went to sleep because I was tired and he went down stairs to talk with the sins. "How are you down here captain?"
Diane asked. "Well don't tell y/n I told you but it was a lie so that we could." he smirked and sat down. I woke up with pain in my chest and black around my eye. "Meh."  I went and got changed into one of meliodas shirts and I left my shorts on.. "Hey everyone."
"Hello miss y/n."
"Elizabeth call me y/n please."
"Ok y/n." she smiled.
"Why do you have your hand over your right eye."
King asked looking confused. "I um I fell and hit my eye. Do you know where Mel is?"
"Outside on the roof."
I ran outside. I jumped on the roof and sat in his lap. "Oh hey."
"Hi."
"Are you ok?"
"Meliodas why have I got this." I showed him and he just looked shocked. "I put my blood into your's to make you a demon but I didn't know it would make you the new ruler of the demon race."
"WHAT!"
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to end up like this. Please forgive me."
"Your ok meliodas but I feel like I need to ummm. Kill someone."
"Here it's my sorry present."
He put his arm in front of me an I couldn't resist I bit down on his arm and raped it around my chest so I could get more blood. "Thank you Mel."
"No problem."
I sat there for 5 minute's more than I healed him. "Sorry there will be a mark on your arm from my teeth."
"It's ok. And how to hide your mark is just say cache mon âme de démon. "
"Cache mon âme de dêmon."
My mark went away and we headed back to the other's." they left."
"You know what that means."
He ran upstairs and came back down with the stuff...