Meliodas (top)xreader(bottom)

(You and meliodas where dating for 3 years and have had a lot ish of sex but today would be different)

Your pov
Me and meliodas where the kinda tease couple but today he was acting weird. Today the boar hat was quite busy. I saw a cup fall on the floor do I went to get it to put it away. So I teased meliodas by bending over to pick it up my skirt going up my legs reveling my panties and lots of men saw and tried to hit on me but I played along getting 'flustered' when would say like. "Dam girl you got a fine ass."
Or
"Come over and drink with us." but I always decided. But my blonde boy didn't like that so
I decided to tease him by putting my hand up his shirt but he only grabed my wrist not looking at me and bluntly said. "You have to stop teasing or I will go assult mode on you. Y/N" he wisperd the last part in my ear. I blush 50 shades of red and walk to get some ale for more people but meliodas kiss me out of nowhere and I put the ale back on the counter and grab a fist of his hair and depend the kiss as he let's go I get pushed to the wall and he wisper's in my ear.

Meliodas pov

I push y/n on the wall and wisper in her ear.
"I'm going to go assult mode on you upstairs. So go put on my favorite outfit for me ok. Get. Upstairs. Now." I licked her ear as she went upstairs I told the sins to watch the bar while I take care of y/n I walk upstairs to my room she had my favorite outfit on a shorter skirt that reveling her panties and a top that was see through.she sitting in a sexy way trying to tease me so I do a little spell merlin taught me. "What's that?" she asked "oh nothing much just a little spell that makes this room sound proof merlin taught me~" I say with a  cold voice that I could tell gave her shivers up her spine I soon lock the door and crawl on top of her.

Your POV
"Kitty?" meliodas asked. "You know my name righttttt~" he added. "Yes master" I reply he dose his sly smirk and started kissing my neck.He bit down on my neck causeing me to moan out his name. As he finishes his job on my neck he went to my skirt and smirked at how wet I was. "Oh kitty you look so beautiful when you are wet for me huh?" "yes master. Please don't hold back on me I can take it~"I moan out as he took his shirt off. He took off my panties and started to put his tounge in me." master please~" I moan more loud then before and started to touch his body and he looked up at me." kitten you know it's not nice when you touch me without my permission righttttt~"he grabed his shirt and tied my hands together to the bed. I don't like this he all ways dose it I love touching him feeling his body was amazing to me."kitten can I fuck you as hard as I want? ~" he asked me "yes master of course you can my body is yours and yours alone~" I answer as he took off his pants and boxers and I saw his dick was rock 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍...

𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎