Meliodas x reader (Tease) smut

Meliodas pov

I've had a crush on y/n for a long time and it's gotten to be I get her to do more work so I can see her more. "Hey, Meliodas what's wrong I was talking to you an u were distracted in a day dream. What wrong?" y/n asked ."oh it's nothing I'm ok don't worry about me" I say hopeing she doesn't see my blush but...
She puts two fingers under my chin and lifts up my head. " meli please tell me whats wrong your acting wrong also for months I've had to work more than normal." she asked as I blush alot more. " I -I umm" I try to say but I just take a risk and kiss her she resisted at first but ended up kissing back.

Y/N pov

I was kissing my crush WHAT. I started kissing back it was a fight for domince he won. Ugh. He pushed me to the walking I hiss at how hard he pushed me to the wall. " go upstairs I'll come in a second." "o-o-ok" and with that I went upstairs and went to his room and waited for Mel. he came up after a few minutes. "Sorry I was gone so long love."
He pined my hands above my head and wisperd in my ear. "I'll make u scream my name and u will call me daddy ok or you'll be punished.so what do we say?" and he licked my ear and I moan. "I'll o-obay you." he laughed.

Meliodas pov

I laughed as she spoke "you aren't gonna walk for a week." I say in a deep voice as I get my demonic marks on me but she could only see my face. "Oh look the little demon is mad huh." she said trying to tease me but I just growled. "I told you what to call me so do it." I say. I started to undress y/n and she was embarrassed I got her down to her bra and panties she was blushing really dark I growled more loud then I did before. " so y/n will you obay me now." "yes" "yes who" I add she looks at my shirt and started taking it off while saying "yes daddy."

Your pov

I take off his shirt fully now reveling his 6 pack I blush as he said "am to much for you" as he takes of the last bits or clothes. He lost control I thought to myself as I saw his demonic marking I pull him in to a kiss I pull off and take his bottom half of I look at his dick it was big. " don't worry it's only a 9 inch." " when will we start daddy." I moan as he rubbed his dick on my clit as he was trying to tease me "d-d-daddy."it was horrible I was getting more ready.I push myself up so I rubbed on his dick. "y/n" he grunted. I giggle. "Yes daddy?"
He didn't talk he just picked me up and pushed me to the wall and kissed me I moaned into the kiss as we didn't that he kept swiping his dick across my clit as I kept moaning. "Meliodas stop teasing me." "What did you say." 'crap I called him meliodas'

Meliodas pov

Y/N had called me meliodas how dare she I started teasing her more than before I kept rubbing myself on her clit and playing with her body she told me to stop teasing so after half an hour of teasing I just pushed my dick right in her "MELIODAS" she screamed I laughed I knew I could get her to do it. "Yes my princess"
"Ngh, go faster please." "as you wish my pity human." I went at a inhuman speed she kept moaning and I did as well sometimes she screamed my name again "shhh princess u need to quiet down." "ok daddy" after 30 minute's of moaning and yelling "Meliodas i-im gonna" "Me too" after that we both came I came in her and she came on my dick. My demonic marks went away and I collapseed on the floor "MELIODAS!are you ok? "" yeah don't worry~" I fainted in her arms she puts me In night clothes and she got some on to and we went to sleep thinking of each other. Thinking of what just happened.