Meliodas x reader slight smut 😏

Meliodas pov

I woke up looking around for anything or anyone. I looked over to my left and saw Elizabeth. "Oh hi Elizabeth what you doing in here." my voice deeper than usual. "Just came to check on you and." she pointed to my chest I saw y/n lying on me peacefully."I will let you wake her up I will be down stairs waiting for you guys." "ok bye Elizabeth." "bye."
I waited for her footsteps to dissaper from hearing. I didn't hear her so I decided to wake y/n up. "Honey can u wake up for me please." I ask. "Mely 5 more minutes." "pweeeese." she looked up at me and I did puppy dog eyes she always blushed when I did that so she blushed like mad. "Awww I my little baby embarra-" I was cut off by a kiss. "Yes I am mely boy." I felt my dick get hard. " I'll be down stairs. Meliodas~" she wisper's my name in my ear. I was blushing like mad. I decided to try get rid of my boner. I closed the door. I took down my pants and boxers and started to play with my dick. "Ahh y/n." I moaned softly I put my hand over my mouth. So that my moans where muffeled. Man I was there for 1 hour.

Your pov

Years have passed I'm still scared so I always sleep with meliodas.Today was going to be the worst. Ban, meliodas and gother came for me because Hendy. (You know.) now I was behind meliodas crying because hawk just sacrificed his life for us. "Now meliodas you will suffer the fate of the one you love dieing." "I won't let you touch y/n." hendy shot his dark magic at Meliodas. "I won't." "y/n don't please." "I won't let you hurt Meliodas or anyone else."
A sudden light went straight at hendrickson it knocked him out. I fell to the floor but meliodas caught me and gave me to Elisabeth my sister so that i was safe she took me back to the boar hat. I woke up with a headache. I went down stairs to take something for my headache. But suddenly as soon as I got the bottom I felt someone hug me. I look who it was and it was meliodas. "Meliodas I-i thought you were going to." I couldn't finish my sentence bed he spoke. "Don't scare me like that you where out for a week." he was crying. "I am sorry." I went and got some medicine and went upstairs and took meliodas with me. "Why am I here."
"I'm here to give you a sorry present for scaring you." I pulled him by his tie and started to make out with him. He suddenly took over and pushed me into the bed.

I promise pt 2 will be out VERY soon.