Meliodas x reader smut pt 2

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Y/N said that she is going to fuck me harder. I moaned softly with those words she put one more finger in my ass I fainted but I kept moaning so she continued.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Meliodas fainted but kept moaning so I continued to fuck him. He woke up after he have cum for the 3rd time I had already cum once on his dick but I knew we could keep going.so I kept going harder and harder and faster till he came again. "We will be done after you cum a few more times for me ok slut" "yes master ~" he moaned I pull out my fingers and he was sad. "Master why did you stop?" he asked but I pull of him and reply. "Just going to get something for you dear~"I purred as he knew what I was going to do so he did something he will regret.

Meliodas pov

I did something naughty because I knew what she was going to do so I finger myself and jerk off while she got the stuff. "Meliodas,Meliodas" she smirked "honestly how much of a slut are you." I look at her hand she hand my favorite things. One of my ties she puts it on and pulls me by it I love that. And my most favorite thing is the whip she gets out when she was almost done. She puts the tie on and pulls me to her face. "Meliodas you are the biggest slut I have ever seen~it's Irrastabel."I moan at those words as she started to suck my neck. I had cum for the 5 th time but she hit me on my ass as she started to talk about me. "Meliodas,honestly your friends she you as a brave Capitan and the dragon sin of wrath but I see you as a slut a whore that begs for me to fuck you."
"Master your the best that's why ah I love being your slut." she smirked

Your pov

Meliodas was nearly at his limits one more time he can cum then he can't no more so I tell him so make himself cum while I tease him by putting 2 fingers up my clit as he watched me he started to jerk off I came in my fingers and took them out an made meliodas suck them he came one last time. And passes out on the bed I put him in his night clothes and I see what I could use to go to sleep in I used on of his work tops and get in bed next time him and we both fell asleep.

End

Btw he couldn't walk in the story for 2 weeks lol.