Meliodas x reader fluff

Your pov

I have been dating ban for lots of years but now a days he's been becoming distance from me. I was getting a tiny crush on meliodas but it's not a big one. (Yet)
One day we where all on a mission when I saw my best friend get killed. The killer saw me and ran so I ran to my friend. "No (BFFs /name) don't leave me alone please don't!" I cried lots our captain meliodas saw and ran over. "y/n do you know who did this to your friend?" he sounded worried and guilty.
"Y/N!are you ok why are you crying?" meliodas asked hugging me. "I-i-i killed her I l-let her die it's my fault!" "what are you taking about?" "my best friend i-i-i let her die in my hands." I get out the hug and look at my hands seeing her blood on my hands.he huged me again and started to sing.
"Nothing heals the past like time and they can't steal the love your born to find~"
He knew I loved that song I calmed down and told him with a crokey voice.
"I'm going to talk to ban o-ok captain."
"Ok I'll be down with the other sins in the bar." and with that he left to go to the sins I got dressed and went to ban's room. I heard someone saying that they love him so I opened the door and saw him kissing another girl. "Elaine!" I shouted. "Y/N I killed her your best friend I killed her you bitch get out!" "I NEVER LOVED YOU!"with those words I shut the door and ran down stairs and as I was running to the door meliodas and Elisabeth asked "what happened!" "ban told me he never loved me I knew it I'm hated by everyone!" I ran into the woods and ran and ran and I stopped when I found a bolder and started punching it yelling "I hate you ban I'm unloved,unliked I'm hated I'm just to-" before I finished my sentence. Someone stopped me from punching it" to gorgeous for words you know." the person said I felt tears welling in my eyes as just look up to see who it was...

It was meliodas the dragons sin of wrath.

Meliodas pov

"Captain what are you stopping me I'm un wanted!" she yelled as she tried to run but I was to strong so I kept her with me."here to stop you from hurting yourself more." I say lifting up her fist her knuckles with cuts and blood. "Why what am I to you I'm useless unwanted and a-" I didn't let her finish I just kissed her to shut her up."my most favorite sin and the person I love. " I gave her a closed eye smile that helped her mood a bit." see there's the beautiful smile you hide away from me y/n."

Your pov

I smile as meliodas tells me. "See there's that smile you hide away from me y/n." he let's go of me knowing I won't hurt myself but I just jump back in his arms and kiss him again. He kisses back and meliodas teleports us to his room...

Cliff hangerrrr bayyeeee