Zeldris x meliodas We're more than just brothers!

Zeldris pov
"Meliodas?" I yawn as I wake up I realised that I had a boner 'crap' I thought to myself I go to the bathroom to deal with this problem
"ZELDRIS" estarosa yell from the other side of the door.
"WHAT DO U WANT" I yell back
"WE NEED U" he yelled back
"TELL DERIERI AND MONSPET TO DEAL WITH IT" I yelled I try get rid of it but I realise I'm in heat. Estarosa opened the door I looked at him "oh I see your in heat and I know you like Meliodas so I will keep him from you and let you suffer" he laughed and left I went in mine and meliodas room and grabed one of Mel's shirts (his shirts are bigger idk why they just are) and put it on it covered my problem and I left the room to try find him "MELIODAS!" "hi" he was here "umm I uh" "hey meliodas I need you" estarosa yelled out "well umm bye see you soon."

'NOOOOOOO' I mentally scream to myself.

Time skip bought to you by zeldris crying

Meliodas pov.
Zeldris acted weird hmm idk I wake over to our room and then some one grabed my arm and pulled me in our room.

Smut ahead warning 🥲

Nobody's pov.

Zeldris grabed meliodas are and pulled him in the room. "Mely I need you help. Ow ow ow"
Meliodas looked confused so zeldris pulled up the shirt reveling his boner. Meliodas looked at him and blushed a deep red.meli please help mee please" zeldris begged meliodas. So he took of zeldris bottom half wance he saw his dick throbbing waiting for help.

Meliodas pov

I gladly got on my bum (yes he can sit and still reach 😂 anyway back to the story)I took it in my mouth and soon after zel came in my mouth I swallowed it then I could of never guessed what would happen next...