Meliodas x reader smut

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Pick upppppp."
"Hi meliodas what do you want?"
"When will you next come over y/nnnnn!" I whined as she chuckled. "I was thinking of coming over now."
"REALLY! Yayyyyyyy! "
"But Umm y/n."
"What babes?"
"I'm umm. You know." I whined again as she replied. "Oh so my little demon babe is horny huh" she teased. "Yess. Please come over I want you to fuck me till I can't walk." I moaned with a boner I had gotten just from looking at her beautiful face.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟

My little demon is horny hmm. "I want you to get undressed make it so I can see it as well. Don't worry I'm coming over now. "
" ok master." he moaned loudly as he told everyone in the boar hat to leave for tonight after they left he locked his door and came back put his phone on a stand and started to tease me...

Like that

Like that.  (Not my picture)
"Damn Meliodas your making me really horny right now." I groan as he looked pleased with himself and he moaned again. "M-M-Master please." he said as he took his shirt with his teeth slowly to try tease me. " Meliodas you know what you are doing right. "I tell him bluntly.

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was trying to tease y/n but she told me if I knew what I was doing I nod as I wanted her to fuck me senseless. "Master please hurry im getting more horny by the second~mm."I moaned softly. I take off my pants and boxers and layed down on my bed and open my legs so she can see me. "Master can I please finger myself please I beg you ~" "fine only once and I need to see you do it I'm nearly there only 5 minutes ok baby boy~" "ok" I start to suck my fingers and took them out and put one finger in first. "Ahh~mmm M-M-MASTER~" I moan really loud lucky even hawk was gone. "Dam Meliodas you look really sexy like that." she said y/n was only 3 minutes away from me. I kept thrusting my finger in and out faster each time. I add another one.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was really horny I hope my blonde boy is ready for some teaseing and senseless sex. He kept moaning and fingering himself. "Meliodas babes I'm at the door is it open?" "y-yes master." I hung up and I here him wine as I open the door and lock it I walk to his room and knock. "Can I come in baby boy?" I purred softly as he replies with. "Yes y/n." he moans as I open the door seeing him naked on the bed and fingering himself. I just wanted to fuck him right then and now. But I resisted (btw he unlocked the door when you came to the door in the story kk) "master please I'm beginning you fuck me senseless ~ahh mmm." "dam looking at you makes wanna tease you." I say as I take his fingers out he looked sad but as I started to palm his dick he fliked his head back and moaned loudly I moaned as well quitely tho i teased his dick as I tie his hands to the bed with my shirt showing my (f/c)bra as he looked at my body as I use my free hand I put 2 fingers in his ass as he moaned and keeps panting.

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I kept panting more and more then she added one more finger in my ass. "Ahhhh master more please~" "who gives you the right to tell me what to do. darling little meliodas you need to learn who's in charge here. Whore."
"Now!who's little slut are you huh? "
"Ngh. Yours"
"WHO'S?"
"I'M YOUR LITTLE SLUT MASTER~"
She smirked big.
"Now what do good boys say~ Meliodas!"
She wisperd in my ear and licked it and chuckled. "Master I beg you please fuck me senseless I don't care what it takes just please fuck me senseless! ~" I moan yelled
"Good boy, now you slut get on your hands and knees.You demon slut~"
"Yes M-M-Master."

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I think I might be going a bit harsh on my slut but he's enjoying it so I'll continue."now I want you to beg more ok you whore." "Master I beg you please help me I really want you on me and don't let me walk for a week or more I'm begging you~" he moans I cup his face and start to make out with meliodas.He moans Into the kiss as I was thinking about how to make him cum without fucking him. He was really horny I could tell so it wouldn't be hard. We finish making out. And I suck him off after only 3 minutes he moans. "Master I'm close ~mmm" I take my mouth off his dick and start to finger him instead. "Not yet meliodas you slut now. Get back on your hands and knees and jerk yourself off while I do something ok you bitch~"
"Ok y/n~" he called me by my name again. I slap his ass and told him to behave.

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I loved it when I was her slut how she was so strict and sexual.so I gladly got on my hands and knees and jerked myself off while y/n was thinking. "Master I -I want to cum can I~ah."
" go on." she bluntly said. "Ahhh mmm M-M-Master ~" I came on the floor but I was still really horny. "Meliodas." "what?" "can u sit up slut" I sat up and as soon as I did she grabed my arm and pushed me on the bed and pushed herself down on my dick. "Master" "Meliodas dear your not going to walk for more than a week you slut." "Master please more" she did as I asked for some reason."suck" she demanded as she puts 2 fingers in my mouth. I gladly suck then and when they where wet enough she puts both of them in my ass. "Ahhh~" I moan loudly but then some how Elisabeth came and knocked on the door. "She had a spare key" I tell y/n she nods.Elisabeth asked. "Sir Meliodas I came to see if I had left my phone here do you know what room I put it in?" "go on answer her." y/n wisperd in my ear as she started to thrust my dick in and out of her clit. I nod as I replied. "You might mmm~ of left it in ban's room." I moaned quietly in the sentence so y/n could hear but Elisabeth couldn't."ok." she went to his room and thanked me then left and locked the door. "Now she's gone I can fuck you even harder you fucking slut."

Pt 2 next
Sorry it's a kinda cliff hanger.