meliodas x reader bully.

Your pov
I was in class presenting a slide show and u knew I would get a c but I wanted a A+ So I decided to drop my pen on accident. And bent over to get it so that the teacher could see. He was a pedo.
After every had left even the teacher I went and sat on my desk."Oh look it's the slut."
"Oh look it's Meliodas liones what a girly name stfu bitch." I walked out the class and meliodas followed me. "How fucking dare you."
He yelled at me while slamming me into me lockers. Some blood came out my mouth but I didn't care."How dare I what say your last name is girly it is." Everyone began to gather round us. I grabbed meliodas's shirt and threw him on the ground and began to punch the shit out of him."Motherfucker and I swear if I hear a word about my dad ever come out I will end you." I let him go and he tried to grab my back but I just kicked him up the dick. "Oop no kids for you."
I knew was going to say something about my dad then he just walked away. "Mum i-" Before I could finish she ran at me and snapped my arm. "MUM AH FUCK."
I was screaming in pain. I mean she just broke my arm. "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE." She cried out before I passed out. "W-where am I." I said while I sat up in a bed."Y/N. OMG. I'm so sorry I was just to sad about your dad that my anger went to you. I'm so sorry." She kept begging for my forgiveness."mum calm down it's fine Im not dead and I understand i miss father to. But if you don't mind please my you leave." She nodded in a understanding way and walked out then someone came over and sat on my bed." Hey uh y/n I wanna apologise for the way I treated you. I never knew your mother would do this or that you were so hurt about your dad that's why I wanna apologise and I know you will probably say no but I have always wanted to be your boyfriend so could I mabye?"as he finished his words I ran to him. "I don't care about that now and I'm sorry for what I did." I finished then kissed him. He hesitated at first then gave in. He took me to the bed and sat me on this lap."Y/n I'm happy to say in one week you will be healed." Meliodas told me."How long was I out."
"I- you where out for 1 month." I stared at him with shock."wow."

One week later.

I walked out the hospital room to see meliodas asleep on one of the chairs. I giggled a bit. I knew if I kissed him he would wake up so I did. I felt him pull me in his lap."I'm so glad your ok."
"Mhm can we go back to school?"
"Yes of course."
When we got there a girl ran straight to meliodas. "Bitch fuck off."
"No he's mine."
I pushed the girl to the ground put my hand in meliodas hair and kissed him. After the girl pussed me to the floor.
"I'm glad your father's dead!"
She yelled at me. I just sat there blank faced. "W-what the FUCK did you just say?"
"I'm glad your dad is dead."
She did again. I got myself up and pulled the girl up by the throat."Say ANYTHING about my father again I will end your blood line."
I threw the girl at the wall and walked to her. "I hope you die a slow painful death I'll start that for you."
I knew I broke something because I had heard a crack."Y/n calm down."
Meliodas said trying to calm me down. I pushed him away. "You don't know. AND YOU NEVER WILL."
I began to cry. "HE DIED FOR MY SAKE AND I HAVE THE BLAME FOR THE DEATH BUT NO I GET TREATED LIKE SHIT. DON'T EVER THINK YOU WILL FEEL MY PAIN." I fell to the floor with my face in my hands. "I know i don't belong here I should have died it's all my fault." I got up and ran to a empty classroom.
I heard someone run after me so I locked the door. "Y/n Let me in please."
"No."
"No young lady."
"Fuck off miss E go get someone else I don't wanna see your bitch face."
"Fine I'll get meliodas."
I knew he would end up making me give in."y/n?"
I heard with a soft knock.
"Meliodas?"
"Yes im Here let me in please I promise I won't let anyone else in."
"Promise on your life?"
"Promise on my life."
I let him in and he told me police where here to see me."No no no no I can't no." I ran out the class and 4 police officers were there. "Miss We won't hurt you come and you count get hurt." I gave in I couldn't run.
I looked at the sky.
"Dad. Have I lost my mind?"
I felt tears run down my face."i have haven't I?"
I got put on house arrest for 5 months.
M

eliodas visited me and all was good.

Bye.
Sorry there short I'll make a longer one soon.