Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

*1 week later*

   "Thank you and come again" We all said to the costumer before she wents out the shop.

I started to pick up the excess ribbons and wrappers on my table and throw it on the trash bin.

"So, can you guys explain to me what happened earlier?" I ask Daisy & Perry, when I finish cleaning the table.

Earlier when I arrive, I caught them being so clingy & flirty with each other and also I saw them stealing kisses with each other too.

Daisy blush while Perry chuckles "Isn't it obvious boss?" he ask me and I raise my brow.

"Shut up, are you two dating or just being flirty?" I ask, Perry grins "We're dating" he said and Daisy let out a small chuckle.

I gasp "OMG since when?", "3 months ago" Daisy answers, I hang my mouth open "And you two didn't even tell me?"

"We we're about to tell you but you caught us" Perry said, I was about to speak when the small bell on our shop rings.

"Good afternoon, is Ms. (Last name) here?" Mr. Song ask "I'm here Mr. Song" I said and went to him.

"Do you need something Mr. Song?" I ask him "Actually no but someone asked me to give this to you while I was on my way to work" he said and hand me a white envelope.

I take it "Oh, thank you Mr. Song" I said "Your welcome (Y/n), well I better get going" he said and bid Goodbye to us.

I went back to my place, Perry went to the restroom while Daisy is listing something down.

I open the white envelope and read the letter in it.

Dear Ms. (Last name)

   Good Day, We're hoping you'll meet us at the park, so we can discuss an important matter with you, Actually It's about the BT21 but don't worry we're not harmful and Bad, we're good men.

We hope you'll come after your work. :)

From: S & Company

My eyes went wide and I read the letter again, what the hell?! From S & Company?! They're back again?!

It's not I don't like them but It's been 4 months since they always gave us presents and now they're back.

And they want to talk to me and It's about my babies?!

"OH HELL NO!!!" I exclaim as I slam my hands on the table

"What the fvck?!", "(Y/N)!"

I look at Perry and Daisy, they're glaring at me "Sorry" I said and sigh.

"What happened? forgot to pay the bills?" Daisy ask "What the? No!" I said and frown.

She was about to say something but stopped when 2 customers entered the shop.

We greet them and I put the letter inside my pocket and sat on my stool.

Should I go to the park after my work? N-no! No! I won't go! I don't know them enough, even they gave us presents.

I.Won't.Go

I came back to my senses when Perry pinches my nose and gave me the list.

I playfully glared at him and look at the list, Bouquet of red carnations and bouquet of 7 sunflowers.

I get up and went to the carnations & sunflowers section.

*After 25 minutes*

I gave the finished bouquets to Perry and he went to the 2 male customers and hands it to them.