Chapter 25

Tata's P.O.V.

*4 pm*

After buying at Amethyst's gift shop we headed home. It was tiring but worth it and fun.

I quickly plop down on the bean bag when we arrive while my brothers lay on the couch and some are on the carpet.

"Remember to wash yourself after okay?" Mama reminded us and we answered her 'Yes mama'

She went upstairs while Van went to his room, I was about to close my eyes when I feel someone lay beside me "Chimmy is that you?" I ask and he answered 'yes'

I sigh in content and we cuddle until we doze off to dreamland.

*6 pm*

I groan when someone tap my shoulder "Five more minutes please" I said and lay down on the side, minutes later I jolt up when someone tickles me.

"Yah stop!" I said and sat up, I rub my eyes and saw Mang hyung "Why did you do that hyung?" I ask him and he motions me to come with him.

I confusingly follow him towards Van's room and saw my brothers there, sitting patiently and obviously waiting for me.

"Check if Van is near us" Koua hyung said and Cooky nods then peek outside the door "All clear" he said and wnt back to his sit near Mang.

"What are we doing here?" I ask them and RJ hyung motions me to sit down. I look at them one by one and sat down, Koya hyung sighs.

"Does any of you notice mama's acting weird after we got home from the playground?" he started and we shook our heads.

"How about the luggage in your rooms?" he ask again and this time we nod "I always notice it but I just ignored it, why tho? Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Yesterday I was curious what's in the luggage so I opened it and was surprised to saw my clothes in it. I even opened your luggage and your clothes are in there too" he said.

"Of course it's clothes what else do you put inside a luggage?" Cooky ask and Chimmy's brows furrowed "Toys, books and something useful" he said.

"Even a cold body", "What the heck hyung?", "What? I just read that from horror novels"

"Enough, so Koya your point is?" Shooky hyung ask "My point is, what if she plans to give us away?" Koya hyung that made us gasp.

"Hyung are nuts? Why would mama do that?" I exclaim and he crosses his arms "I said 'what if', now If that's not the reason then go think other reasons" he said.

"Maybe we're going somewhere? At the beach or other places?" Mang hyung said and we agree.

'Really? Even our things are packed you know?"

I gasp again "W-what? Why I haven't noticed that?" I ask and look down sadly and confusingly.

"Because we're busy having fun and doing our important stuff" he answered and we all sat in silent.

Why did Koya hyung shared this to us?

Maybe he's just overthinking.

That's the effect of too much reading novels and books.

Mama would never do that to us, she would NEVER do that.

"Enough of this, Koya you must be overthinking. Just trust mama okay?" RJ hyung said to him and he just sighs then nods.

"I'm going to cook dinner" RJ hyung said to us and we got out of Van's room.

༺¨¨¨♡¨¨¨༻