Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up, then I went to their room to check them, they're still sleeping so I went downstairs and start to cook.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

After I finish setting up the table I went upstairs to wake them up, Van is already downstairs, I was about to enter their room when I heard them talking.

"Do you know, my dream is we have little sister" Tata said, everyone in the room gasp.

"Weally? little sister?" Chimmy ask, "Yup" tata answer, "What she look like?" Mang ask, "Cat" tata said, then the room went quiet.

"Why little sister is cat? why not us?" Cooky ask, "Yeah cat will eat me" Shooky said, then I heard everyone agree.

I enter the room "Good morning boys" I said, they look at me "Good morning mama" they said and went to me.

I kneel down to kiss their foreheads, "Let's eat breakfast downstairs" I said then they nodded.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

We're finish eating, they didn't mention about the dream, I'm washing the dishes.

I heard them playing in the living room, I was thinking...how about we will all go out bike around the park? that's the best way to kill time.

After I finish doing my chores, I went to the living room and sat on the couch, they're playing racing.

Van is watering the Aloe Vera, so I called their attention and they went to me, "What mama?" Tata asked "Do you want to bike around the park?" I ask them, "Yes!" they said and Van nod

"Okay boys, take a bath then after that were going to the park" I said then they quickly rush to the bathroom while calling Van.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

We're ready to go, I only wear T-shirt, pants and a cap, I bring my backpack for their water, towels, snacks and etc.

I put their helmets on "Okay boys, don't just wander off, stick to mama and Van okay?" I said to them, "Yes mama!" they all said "Then let's go!" I said and we start to bike.

We bike around the park, the boys really enjoyed the cool breeze, they stop when they saw a balloon "Mama can we had balloon?" Chimmy ask "Yes" I answer and they clapped happily.

I ask Van if he wanted one, he nod so i went to the Balloon lady "Hello, can I have 8 balloons please?" I ask "What color do you like ma'am" The balloon lady said.

"Umm...The boys will pick" I said, the boys quickly pick their favorite color, Blue for Koya, Red for RJ and Tata, Brown for shooky, Purple for Mang, Yellow for Chimmy, pink for Cooky and Gray for Van.

"Thank you" they all said to the balloon lady, "Such cute little beings" the balloon lady said and smile, I paid the balloon lady and we all sat on the bench.