Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

It's Saturday and it's grocery day! I have a business for your information, I have a flower shop near my house every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I go there, I leave the boys with Van.

Now let's go back, I'm tying their shoes and we went outside, I lock the door and we took a cab to the supermarket.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

We arrive at the supermarket, I pull out my list and we went inside "Mama say hi" Chimmy said, I look up the CCTV and wave.

We do this every grocery day, cause they thought the supermarket is making a film...Kids

Van grab a push cart and went beside me "Mama let's buy candy" Tata said "Okay, but we will buy our food first okay?" I said "Yes mama" he said.

We went to the meat section "Mama buy chicken!" RJ said "No buy pig!" Koya said, I giggle "Let's buy both" I said.

Then we went to the fish section, I was picking some fish when someone pull my dress, I look down "Mama let's buy this!" Chimmy said while holding a fish "Chimmy give me that" I said and quickly grab the fish.

"Van could you sanitize his hands?" I ask Van, I put the fish into the plastic and give it to the lady to weigh it.

We pick some eggs then we went to the canned goods section, Cooky put 5 cans of luncheon meat in the push cart and Mang put 5 cans of corn beef in the push cart.

"Mama what this?" Chimmy ask while holding a can of sardines "It's sardines sweetie, do you want to put it in the cart?" I ask "What sardines?" he ask.

"Fish with tomato sauce" Koya said, "Nope" Chimmy said and put it back quickly to the shelf.

They really enjoyed picking food and put it in the cart but sometimes I put it back to the shelf.

Then we went to the Fruits and Vegetable section "Mama can we pick fruits?" RJ ask "Okay but don't go too far okay?" I said to them "Yes mama!" they said and scattered except Shooky, he's sitting on my shoulder.

*5 minutes later*

I done picking some vegetables "Wow! big melonwater!" Shooky said, "It's Watermelon shooky" Chimmy said, I turn my head to the right then there they are.

RJ was holding 5 bananas, Koya was holding 4 oranges, Mang was holding 1 big grape, Cooky was holding 4 apples, while Tata and Chimmy are holding a watermelon.

"H-how did you carry the w-watermelon?" I ask Tata and chimmy "A guy help us" Chimmy said "We didn't see his face, cebause he wear mask" Tata said.

I nod and I help them put their fruits in the cart and we went to the shampoo and soap section.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"And...Done" I said and put the list inside my sling bag "Mama" Chimmy called me, I look at him "Can we buy candy?" Chimmy said "Yes Candy?" RJ said, I crossed my arms "What will you say?" I ask them.

"Please?" they said with matching puppy eyes.