Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I open my eyes and I saw the boys are sitting on the floor while looking at me, I look at my clock and it's 2:07 in the afternoon.

I sat while rubbing my eyes "Boys, what are you doing here? did you ate your lunch?" I ask them "We done eat lunch mama" Chimmy said "Mama we want give you something" Cooky said.

"What is it?" I ask then I suddenly sneeze "Oh excuse me for that" I said and wipe my nose with tissue, then they went near me.

"Don't come too close sweeties, you might catch mama's cold" I said and they nod, I notice that they're hiding something behind their backs.

"Mama here" Cooky said and gave me a paper, I get the paper "What's this sweetie?" I ask him "Open it" Cooky said while blushing, I open the paper and now I know.

It's a 'Get well soon' letter and a drawing of me lying on my bed, I look at him "Thanks sweetie" I said and smiled "Welcome mama" he said.

Then the rest gave me their papers, it was also a 'Get well soon' letter "Thank you boys" I said to them and smile.

"Mama we have last gift for you" Tata said and they went outside, then they all went inside while holding 7 (Fav. flowers), my favorite "Here mama" they said and hand me the (Fav. flowers).

"Aaaaaaaw" I said and accept the flowers, I look at the flowers they really make me happy "Thank you very much sweeties, mama is super happy" I said to them.

"Cooky idea" Koya said and pat Cooky's head "Really?" I said and they all nod "Thank you Cooky, mama really like your idea" I said and smiled.

I feel like my tears want to fall, but I try not cry because I don't want the boys to worry, then Van went inside while holding a tray of my food.

I wipe my eyes quickly and put the flowers on my bedside table, Van put the tray on my lap and then he check my temperature.

*Ding dong*

Van look at me "I'm not expecting anyone" I said and then he went outside "Mama we go out now, enjoy eat!" Chimmy said and they went outside.

I start to eat my lunch and after I finish my meal I drank my medicine, I look at the door when someone knock on my door "May I come in?"

It was (Friend's name), I smiled and nod, she walks towards my bed and look at me "The boys told me that you're sick, let me guess you forgot to bring your umbrella and raincoat...again" She said and I nod while smiling.

She chuckle "How are you feeling now (Y/n)?" she ask, (Friend's name) is a pediatrician, she had two daughters and she's a good and caring friend.

"I'm fine, I just feel cold" I said and smile, she sat beside me and put her hand on my forehead "It's not high, but you still had a fever" she said.

I nod then she look at my flowers "Did your suitors gave that (Fav. flowers) to you?" she ask, I shook my head "The boys did" I said.

"You know those boys are really sent from heaven" she said while smiling, I smiled and look at the (Fav. flowers).

"You know, I always think that where did they came from? and why they are given to me? I'm happy that they came into my life but who gave them to me?" I said, she just shrug her shoulders.

"Maybe I should ask them" I said "No, you shouldn't" she said and I look at her "Why?" I ask "If you ask them, maybe they'll think that you'll give them back to the person who gave them to you" she explains.

"I have my reasons" I said and she just shook her head "By the way, why did you come here?" I ask her "Right!" she said then she pull out her phone from her pocket.