Epilogue

(Y/n)’s P.O.V.

*After 3 years*

I turn on the radio before laying down on the couch, It’s my day off today and I just finished all of my chores so I’m resting now.

I turn the radio's volume up and I opened my phone to check my twitter.

BT21 and BTS are now trending and me as a curious woman, I click the hashtags only to found out that BT21 and BTS are having a long time rest from work. And I’m happy about that because they deserve it tho.

I perk my head up when I heard the DJ announced that they’ll play a song cover from BT21 called Boy with luv, I sat up and listen to it when it started.

“I’m curious about everything, How’s your day?
Oh tell me (Oh yah, oh yah, oh yah, oh yah)
What makes you happy?
Oh text me (Oh yah, oh yah, oh yah, oh yah)”

Chimmy’s voice become higher and soothing my gosh I miss him.

“Your every picture I wanna have it by my pillow, oh bae” Tata’s voice omo.

“Come be my teacher, teach me everything about you, your 1 your 2” RJ my baby.

“Listen my my baby I’m flying in the sky
(With the two wings you gave me back then)
Now, It’s so high up here I want you to tuned into my eyes
Yeah you makin’ me a boy with luv
Oh my my my, oh my my my
I’ve waited all of my life
I want to be with you for everything
Oh my my my, oh my my my
Look for something right
Now, I kinda get it”

I smiled as I sway my hands a little to the song, I like it. The song is so good and catchy, Their voices are fine as well. I miss them so much.

“From the moment I met you ya, My life was all you ya
You’re the star that turns the ordinaries to extraordinaries
One after another, everything is special
The things you’re interested in, the way you walk or talk
And every little trivial habits of yours” My baby shooky can rap omyghaad!

“Everyone said that I used to be so little and now I’m a hero (Oh no)
I say that something like destiny was never my thing (Oh no)
World peace (No way) a great order (No way)
I’m just gonna keep you safe
Boy with luv”

My precious Mang can rap too, he and Cooky are amazing together, I want to see them so bad.

“I’ll speak very frankly, sometimes I was a little stuck up
Elevated sky expanding hall, sometimes I prayed let me run
But your pain is my pain I realized that, I vowed to myself
With the wings of Icarus you gave me, Not toward the sun but towards you
Let me fly” Wow Koya.

I enjoyed listening the song until it ends, I felt myself tearing up.

They’re famous now and I’m so proud of them. I supported them since day 1 until now and I saw all their efforts and hardships to be popular.

And now look what have they reached, I have never been so proud of them.

I turn off my phone and stares at the ceiling, When they left I feel empty again.

My memories with them keeps flashing back in my mind everyday and it hurts me.

But I learn how to manage it by keeping myself busy from the flower shop and house chores, I miss them so bad.

I tried to call them but Mr. Kim said the boys are busy because of their schedules, so I ask him for the BT21’s number but when I called them, they didn’t answered it and it saddens me.

I hope they’re not mad at me, I swear I’ll cry till I’m dehydrated if that happens.

I sat up when the doorbell rang, I got up and went to the door, I opened it and there’s a pizza delivery guy standing.

He then hands me a box of pizza “Here’s your order ma’am” he said and I thanked him before taking it to the couch.

Daisy ordered this for me and I don’t know why but I’m thankful for her, she’s the sweetest.

She’s now engaged with Perry and I’m so happy for them. Stay strong Dairry!

I’m bad at giving names but I like the ship name I gave them, It’s like Dairy product. Just kidding.

I start to eat the pizza and Van sat beside me, he rest his back on the couch while I just keep eating.

This is our usual scenario, sitting on the couch while listening to the radio and eating something.

“I miss them” Van said “Me too bud, miss them so much” I said and took a bite.

Yeah he can talk, I discovered it 2 years ago when I accidentally push some button on him.

Well dang he’s a talker since I've switch that on.

*Ding Dong*

I confusingly look at Van “Who’s that?” I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders.

“See for yourself bro” he said and I jokingly nudge his arm before going to the door.

I opened it and I couldn’t believe on what I saw.

.

.

.

.

.

“We’re home now Mama”