Chapter 19

Shooky P.O.V.

"Yah Tata! where are you going?" I yelled at him 'cause he went out the yard.

"I saw papa in Mr. Song's house" he said and we went to him, Chimmy cups his cheeks.

"You sure? Tata It's almost 1 year but they never came back" Chimmy said and that made us sad.

Tata look down "B-but chimmy I swear, I saw papa and your papa, Cooky's papa and Mang-hyung's papa too" he said.

RJ-hyung sighs and looks at us "Let's all get inside, looks like It's gonna rain" he said and we pack our things and got inside the house.

RJ-hyung went for a bath, Chimmy & Tata went upstairs, Mang went to the kitchen while Me, Cooky and Koya are sitting on the couch.

"Hyung, do you think what Tata-hyung said is true?" Cooky ask us.

Koya and I look at each other before looking at Cooky "I don't know Cooky, but I hope It's true" I said.

"I miss papa" he said sadly, Koya rub his back "Cheer up, wanna watch Angry Birds?"

༺♡༻

Jin's P.O.V.

(A/n:  Italic - they're speaking korean)

"Hyung what do we do?" Hoseok said panickly "Act normal guys, go grab your mask or something that'll cover your face, hurry now" I told them and they went upstairs.

I grab my facemask on the kitchen drawer and went towards the door.

*DING DONG*

I took a deep breath and opened it, I was suprised when no one was outside, I look around then looked down.

To my suprise I saw a little girl "Hi mister" she smiled "H-hi" Oh gosh I'm not really that good at speaking english! I need Namjoon or Jungkook here right now!

"C-can I help you?" I ask her, she hand me a basket full of pastries "My grandma told me to give this to you mister" she said.

I take the basket "Thank you baby girl, please say to your granny I'm 'thank you' " I said and she giggles.

"Okay mister, bye" she said and ran to her house, It was our next neighbor's granddaughter.

I closed the door and place the bread on the kitchen counter "Well that's a relief, I almost faint" I mumble and look back when I heard them comming down.

"Yah you brats! Where have you been? I told you to get something that'll cover your face but why didn't you come back?! I had a hard time talking to a little girl in english" I scold them.

"Sorry hyung, we couldn't find anything " Hoseok apologize "By the way hyung what's that?" Taehyung ask me while pointing at the basket.

"This was given by the little girl and her grandma but let's wait until Namjoon and Yoongi come back okay?" I said and they nod.

I place the bread inside the kitchen cabinet and we went to the living room.

*A few minutes later*

"Hyung we're here"

I look at the front door and saw Namjoon and Yoongi.

"What took you both so long?" I ask them "Got in a traffic and we bought the ham and pasta" Yoongi answered and plops on the couch.

"I thought we'll buy that together at 10?" I ask Namjoon, he smiles shyly "I feel guilty I forgot to buy this, so i decided to buy it before going home" he said and I nod.