Chapter 5

Cooky's P.O.V.

We're singing Arirang while playing in the sand pit, we made a sand castle Mang was drawing on the sand "What you drawing Mang?" Shooky ask him.

"Me, You, RJ, Koya, Cooky, Chimmy, Tata, Van, Mama and our papas" Mang said happily, we all look at his drawing it's pretty.

There's a lot of heart and there's a rainbow, "It's Pwetty!" Chimmy said, RJ and Koya pat Mang's head, "Something's missing" Tata said seriously.

"W-what?" Mang ask, Tata wrote something "There" he said while smiling, I look down 'One big happy family'

"Now let's call mama so she see it" Shooky said excitedly, Mang was about to stand up when someone push him.

"Mang!" we all exclaimed and quickly went to him "Are you okay?" RJ ask, Mang shook his head and point his knee, there's a boo boo!

I look back and saw two kids, kid number 1 was laughing and kid number 2 was praising kid number 1, I felt very angry.

I was about to push kid number 1 when tata stop me, I look at him and he shook his head "Remember mama said, no fighting" tata said in a sad tone.

"But he pushed Mang" I said to him but he shook his head, I have no choice Tata is right, we must follow mama, I look angrily at the kids.

"Why did you push my brother?" I ask "Why got a problem rat?" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah! you push him! he had a boo boo on his knee!" I yelled, then they laugh I'm losing my patience, "Why do you two laugh? aren't you gonna say sorry" Koya said.

"No" kid number 1 said and look behind me, I look back and saw Shooky was inside Mang's mask wiping his tears.

"So he's wearing a mask? why? is it because he's very ugly?" kid number 2 said.

"It's not your business" Tata said calmly "Say sowwy and leave us alone" Chimmy said.

Kid number 1 and 2 seems like they didn't listen cause they went near us "Don't come near us!" RJ yelled at them, then the kids stop.

"Hey! why don't you show us your face horse!" kid number 1 said.

"Yeah! are you ashamed of your ugly face? that's why you wore an ugly mask" Kid number 2 said.

"Will you leave us alone!" Tata said "Shut up alien!" Kid number 2 yelled, I saw tata's tears falling down, I went to Tata and RJ wipes Tata's tears and face kid number 2 angrily.

"Don't call my brother alien, you owl!" RJ said angrily, kid number 2 was shock "Hey goat will you shut your ugly mouth and don't insult my brother?!" kid number 1 yelled.

"I'm no goat I'm an alpaca idiot and my mouth is not ugly it's cute!" RJ yelled back, I saw kid number 1's face crumble.

"RJ calm down" Koya said "Why won't you just took off your mask?" kid number 2 said.

"Why do you keep asking him that, what if I say take off your shorts?" Shooky said "Shut up burnt cookie" kid number 2 said.

"Burnt cookie?! I'm not a burnt cookie! I'm a chocolate cookie! come here and I'll show you who's the burnt cookie!" Shooky said and was about to go to kid number 2 but Koya pick him up.

"Put me down and I'll show him who's boss!" Shooky said "Calm down or I'll munch you up" Koya said in a low tone and that made shooky shut up.

"Let's leave" Mang said we all look at him he was still crying, I went to him and hug him "I'll call mama okay" I said to him and he nod.