Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

   "Boys where's Shooky?" I ask them "Isn't he on your shoulder mama?" Mang ask.

"He's not here Mang, Where did that little biscuit go?" I said worriedly and look into the plastic bag I've carry.

My freaking gosh he's not in here! Where did he go?

"Mama"

I look up and found Koya carrying Shooky, I kneel down and Koya hand him to me.

"Shooky where have you been? You made us worried" I said and he look at me with wide eyes.

"Mama I saw my papa!" he said and smile widely.

"Your papa?" Chimmy ask and he nods, my brows furrows confusingly.

"Where?" I ask "I saw him on the toiletries section but he was walking too fast and I can't catch up" he said sadly and I caresse his head.

"That's alright shooks, you would see him again, now let's go hom maybe Cooky and Tata are waiting for us" I saif and we went home.

*At the house*

When we arrived we saw Van is charging on the corner while Tata and Cooky are sleeping on the bean bag.

"Oh! They're sleeping" Chimmy said and giggles, I smiled and told RJ and Mang to get some plate and drinking glass for the empanadas and juice.

Shooky went to the bathroom while Koya lay down on the couch, clutching his pillow and yawns.

I sat down on the couch and Chimmy went to his sleeping brothers.

"Sleepyheads wakey-wakey we're here already" he saif and poke their cheeks. I giggle when Cooky scrunch his nose.

"Here's the plate and glasses mama" Mang said and they put it on the center table.

I put the empanadas on the plate and we all flinch when when heard Tata's loud sneeze.

"Yah! Tata!" Chimmy said and softly hit Tata's head.

Tata whines and opens his eyes "What?" he groggily ask and got up, Cooky stood up and stretch "You're heavy hyung" he said and Tata rolls his eyes.

"Now, come on boys let's eat" I said and they went to me.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

*3 days later*

    I arrive at the flower shop and got confuse when I saw Daisy and Perry outside talking to 2 men.

Both men are wearing a cap and a face mask but their difference are their heights, I park my bike and went to them.

"She's not here yet, maybe you can― Oh there she is! Boss!" Daisy said and I stood beside her.

"What's wrong?" I ask and look at the two men "They're looking for you boss, they want to talk with you" Perry said.

"Good Morning Ma'am, My name is Kim Namjoon and this is my hyung― I mean friend, Min Yoongi" he said and we both shake hands.

"Oh, What is it you wanna talk? Are you gonna order some flowers?" I ask "Uh...y-yes and also we wanna talk to you about something but can we get inside? people might umm...recognize me and my friend" he said.

"O-okay" I said and we all got inside the shop we didn't turn the sign to 'open' cause It's still early.

When we got inside Perry made them sit on our bar stools, while I put my shoulder bag on my table.