Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since that incident, I'm cleaning the kitchen while the boys are watching T.V., Van is watering the flowers outside.

After I clean the kitchen I went to the basement to find my old photo album, yesterday I went to the mall to develop our pictures.

"Mama where are you?" I heard Tata said "I'm here in the basement sweetie" I said, he went downstairs "Do you need something?" I ask.

"No, i was afraid that you're gone" he said and hug my leg, I pat his head "I'm not going to leave you and your brothers Tata, mama will always be with you" I said, then I continue to find my old photo album

*After 5 minutes*

I finally found my old photo album it was in the cabinet, Tata is still in here with me he's walking around the basement.

"Tata sweetie? where are you?" I called him, because he's gone "Here mama!" I turn around and saw him he was pulling a box.

"What are you doing sweetie?" I ask him "I found bears in here!" he said excitedly I went to him and look inside the box, I smiled it was my teddy bears.

"Okay sweetie let mama carry this" I said and we went upstairs and I closed the door.

We went to the living room and I put down the box, the boys went to me "What that mama?" they ask.

"It's bears!" Tata said and they clapped in joy, I put all the teddy bears in the couch "Wow!" they all said.

"Okay boys, these teddy bears are mine but now I'm giving it to all of you" I said and they jump in joy "Okay boys pick your teddy bears now" I said to them and they quickly get the teddy bears

Koya pick purple, RJ pick pink, Shooky pick white, Mang pick green, Tata pick gray, Chimmy pick blue and Cooky pick black.

"Thank you mama!" they all said "You're welcome sweeties" I said.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I'm cooking lunch now, I already put our pictures on the photo album, Van is with the boys in the living room they're watching cartoons.

*After 10 minutes*

"Boys lunch time!" I called them "Yes mama!" they all said and sat on their chairs.

I check the living room Van is on the corner charging, I sat down beside Mang and we start to eat.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Mama"

I look at Mang "Hmm?" I said "What color you like?" he ask "(Fav. Color)" I answer.

He nod and continue to eat "Mama" Chimmy called "Yes?" I ask "My hawmonica is lost, I fowgot where I put it" he said.

"Let's find it later okay?" I said "Yes mama", "Mama?" I look at Cooky "Do we have milk?" he ask, I nod "I'll get you milk" I said.

"I want milk too" RJ said, I get the milk from the fridge and pour it into Cooky and RJ's glass "Thank you mama" they said and I smile.

"Mama, we take nap?" Koya ask "Yes, we will take a nap after we find chimmy's harmonica" I said and went back to my chair.

I drink my water "Mama if our papa come here what you do?" Tata ask, I almost spit my water back to my glass, I put down my water and clear my throat.

"Will you say it again sweetie?" I said and smile "If our papa come here what you do?" he said again "Well...I'll welcome them" I answer.

"And?" he said "And...l-let them *Clears throat* let them play with you" I said stuttering, he nod and continue to eat.

Gosh! I wasn't prepared by his question...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

After we ate we search for Chimmy's harmonica, we found it on the shoe rack, I ask Van if he would come with us but he refuse.

Then we went upstairs to take a nap and we went to my room, when we will take a nap we sleep in my room.

I turn off the lights and we lay down, on my right are Koya, Mang and Shooky, on my left are RJ, Chimmy and Tata and Cooky is on top on me.

"Sweet dreams boys" I said "You too mama" they said and I close my eyes.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Tata's P.O.V.

I woke up and rub my eyes, I got up and look at mama, she was still sleeping I smile "Saranghe eomma" I said and got off the bed.

I look at Mama's painting it was flowers, she love flowers especially (Fav. flower), I flinch when someone tap my shoulder, I turn around it was Chimmy.

"Still looking at mama dwawing?" he ask "Yes, it's botiful" I said and look back at the painting.

Then we went downstairs, I saw Van was sitting outside "Let's go to Van" Chimmy said and I nod.

We went outside and I sat on Van's right side and Chimmy on the left "Hi Van" Chimmy said and Van nod "What you doing here outside?" I ask he then point at the sky.

"Aaaaah...you're looking at the sky" I said, Van can't speak but we can understand him, then the wind blew "The air is fwesh" chimmy said, he was closing his eyes.

So i close my eyes too and feel the cool breeze, "it's welaxing" I said and Chimmy agree.

"~nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo tto jogeumsshik meoreojyeoyo

bogo shipda, bogo shipda

bogo shipda, bogo shipda~"

I open my eyes and look at chimmy he was singing Spring day, I close my eyes again and sang with him

"~eolmana gidaryeoya tto myeot bameul deo saewoya

neol boge deolkka, neol boge deolkka

mannage deolkka, mannage deolkka~"

"chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina dashi bomnari ol ttaekkaji

kkot piul ttaekkaji geugose jom deo meomulleojwo meomulleojwo"

I look back and saw RJ, Koya, Mang, Shooky and Cooky, they sang too "I knew that we will find you two here" Koya said and smile.

They sat beside us, Chimmy, RJ, Mang, and Cooky on the left and Me, Koya and Shooky on the right.

"The air is fresh" Shooky said and they agree, then we continue to sing the Spring day.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up and find out that the boys are gone, I rub my eyes and went downstairs then I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

When I got out I hear someone is singing "Boys? Van?" I called and I saw the front door is open, I went out and saw them, they're sitting on the grass while singing.

I lean on the door and watch them, they're singing Spring day.