Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I'm on the couch; it's almost 5, and I'm texting my friends; all of them had boyfriends, while me...none; I'm 24 years old and I'm single, and that's sucks!

Well, I have many suitors, but they're all jerks, perverts, and ill-mannered. That's why I don't have a boyfriend; I want to have a boyfriend who is good, gentlemanly, sweet, and not violent.

But I have Van; he's my very trusted partner, and even though he's a robot, I still love him. I found Van outside of my house when I was 18.

I look at him and ask, "Are you fully charged now?" I asked him, and he nodded.

I stood up and went to him. I helped him plug out his charger, and then I went to the kitchen to get some water.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I went back to the couch and sat. I sighed and looked at Van, who was sitting beside me. "Van, you're my trusty partner, but I want to take care of something, something that will make me happy" I said to him.

He looked at me. "Don't misunderstand it, Van. Yeah, you make me happy, but I feel like this house is big for the two of us, and we need something to take care of, like —"

*Ding dong*

"Who could that be?" I asked him, and he just looked at me. We went to the front door and opened it. "Ha?" "There's no one here," I said.

I was about to close the door when Van grabbed my shirt and said, "What?" I ask him, and he points down. When I look down, I am surprised when I see seven cute little beings in a box and  they are looking at us.

"Aaaaw," I said, then the little cookie jumped into my hands and handed me a paper. "Read," the cookie said, and went back to the alpaca's hands.

I shrugged my shoulders and read the paper.

Dear kind-hearted woman,

Please take care of the BT21.

The heart-shaped fella is Tata; he's the curious one, so be prepared for his questions.

The alpaca is RJ; he hates shaving and loves churros.

The Pink Bunny is Cooky; he loves milk, and he loves to bike.

The blue koala is Koya; he likes books and sleeps. (His ears are detachable, so be careful.)

The yellow puppy with his tongue stuck out is Chimmy; he loves playing his harmonica.

The Little Cookie is Shooky; he hates milk.

The masked pony is Mang; he loves dancing. (Don't take off his mask; he gets mad when somebody takes off his mask.)

PS: They're just babies, but they can talk, they like to stroll around, and they're sweet. Don't worry.

After I finished reading, I gave the paper to Van so he could read it, and then I kneeled down to them, and they stepped back a little.

I smiled at them. "Hi boys, I'm (Y/N), and this is Van, my trusty partner. "Welcome to our house," I said to them.

Then suddenly Tata jumped at me and snuggled his head to my chest, asking, "Are you new Mama to us?" Tata asked, and I smiled and caressed his heart-shaped head.

"Yes, I'm your new mama," I answered. I was about to look at the boys when they immediately jumped at me. I giggled and hugged them.

Van put the box in the living room. "Ok boys, go to Van; he's in the living room," I said and pointed to the living room.

They all nodded and went to Van. I chuckled and closed the door.

As I went into the living room, Tata was sitting at Van's head, Cooky and Shooky were clinging to Van's leg, Koya was sleeping on the couch, Mang and Chimmy were looking at my aloe vera plant, and RJ was reading a magazine.

I giggled when Van tried to walk but couldn't. "I guess my wish came true," I said, smiling.

Then I walked to them and sat on the couch. "Mama!" they all said and went to me. "Okay boys, would you like to tell me your names?" I ask them.

I know, I already know their names, but I want to know how they introduce themselves.

"Tata is my name"

"Mine is Cooky!"

"Chimmy is me!" 

"My name is RJ"

"Me is Mang!" 

"Name is Shooky!" 

"I'm Koya."

They all look so cute! I will never give them to them! ever!