CHAPTER 1

•Such a mysterious Dream•

Author's point of view:

Once upon a time, inside Y/n's weird Dream...

'Y/n-chan, I guess it's time for you to go...' Gojo suddenly said as he was Holding Y/n's hands 'But, I really want to stay here... Can't I just stay here for a meantime? I want to spend more time with you, Gojo-dear..' (Y/n) said as she shoved Gojo's jand, gently.

'Huh? But you can't. Can't you hear your Mom is calling for you right now?' He laughed at Y/n, as he held your hand again 'Wait.. What? Why would-' You cut the sentebce that you wanted to say because of confusion.

'Then... If you really don't want to leave me behind, then I guess a kiss will only solve everything.' He said, He started to close his two eyes as he hold your Hand, tightly. 'W-wait! No! You are not the Gojo that I know! Gojo won't do such a thing!' You shouted on him, you began to tremble. Looking at him, he started to began to act weird than the actual guy that had a same face as the Fictional guy named Gojo Satoru.

His face began to slowly turn into something black and blurry.

'Then, who am I?' He asked 'I- I don't even know you, so Ask yourself!?' You are confused and nervous at the same time.

Is this even a good dream that you wanted to have? You asked these question all over and over again. But it seems like you are still confused and will always be confused by this situation.

'Who... Am... I?' He asked repeatedly, but this time the sorroundings slowly to turn into black. And his voice were echoibg nonstop.

'N-no... This is just a dream! You are not real!' Suddenly, he stopped for a moment and got angry for no reason. He then began to ask you the same question, and his face were turning into something like no, more like a demon.

'N-nooo!' You screamed, but this time the sorrounding changed...

You were awake. You found yourself got up on your bed, as you are all sweaty. Panting nonstop because that creepy dream you just had a moment ago.

You look on the other side and saw your Brother looking at you with a really shocked face.

'W-what's your problem? You scared the shit out of me.' He said as he smacked your back 'O-ouch!' You complaint.

'So.. It's just a dream...?' You mumbled but your brother heard it 'Of course, it is a dream.' He replied with an irritated face.

'Also can you explain, why are you so sweaty? I mean are you scared of the dream you just had?' He was teasing you but instead of answering him, you just stayed in silenced and just rolled your eyes on him because of how he is acting right now.

'Oh yeah, I forgot. Mom's been calling you for how many times now, so be hurry or you might get late for work.' He walked out of your room as he said these.

'Work? I have a work...?' Because of you not in the right mind, you didn't really realize this thing for a moment. But after the thoughts you've been having lately, you finally got the answer of that stupid word "Work"

'W-WORK!?' You screamed and started to rush to the Bathroom to get yourself ready for Work.

_

'Mom, I'm leaving.' You said, as you get some bread 'Huh? How about coffee/Hot chocolate?' She asked 'No thanks. I really need to go.' You rush to put your heels.

'Bye, see ya!' You then bang the door and started running to the Train station.

You only ride Train because you find it hasle when riding/driving a car since your city is kinda have that Traffic issue and stuff so you really prefer riding a Tran than Car.