CHAPTER 22

•Red Scarf and A Glasses•

3rd Persons Pov::

2 days later:

'Oh? Gojo-sensei! Are you looking to Minu-sensei?' Yuuji said while waving 'Huh!? *Blushes*' 'Huh? What happened to your face gojo-sensei? Are you sick sensei? Your face is so red.' Yuuji said 'You're right! Haha what happened to your face Gojo-sensei!?' Nobara laughs 'I think he likes Y/n-sensei, that's why he's looking at her.' Megumi said 'W-what!? No i am not!' Gojo stutter 'Look. His Japanese is so weird.' Megumi Pointed 'Yeah you're right. I also think Gojo-sensei likes Y/n-sensei, since Y/n-sensej said they are dating.' Nobara replies.

'Hmm! *Nods*' Yuuji nods.

'N-no! I promise! *blushes*' Gojo replies 'Eh~~~ look at your face it's showing you know sensei~' Nobara tease.

'Y-you guys should g-go now! Stop t-teasing me!' He said 'Yes~ yes~' They said.

They already left.. Ha.. i'm relief.

*gulp* ever since i found out about my feelings i keep on Staring at her without any reasons. I must be crazy!!

'Oh? Gojo dear? What are you doing here?' Y/n asks 'Y/n!!???' He jumped 'Oh~ lala the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer got startle! *Chuckles* I didn't expect my dear to be like that hohoho' Y/n replies.

'Y-your face~? Its red BWAHUHAHAH' she laughs 'I-its because of the weather...? Yeah the weather.' He replies 'Gojo dear. I have a request... one request!' She said while lifting her index finger.

'What kind of request?' He asked 'the request is~~~~ The last chance, the for my confession... How about you confess that you like me? But if you don't like me... Then i'll really~~ Give up... How's that? Deal?' She said '*gulp* Y-yeah..? Do whatever you want, I don't even like you~' He replies and walked out.

'Hmmp! He just walks out~ eh?? Boring~' Y/n mumbled.

________

W-what should i do..? I already like her.... *Blushes* Ah!! It's driving me crazy.! What should i do now...?

I can't just let her give up. When i already liked her...

__________

'Hey! Gojo dear satoru! Let's hang out today! I have something to give you~' She said 'Hmm.. Okay.' Gojo replies.

________

'What is it?' He ask 'Here open it~' She replies 'That's my Early Christmas gift for you. So use it and also treasure it~' She added 'a Glasses?' He asks 'Yupp! Since you always wear something that covers your eyes, and also i really like it if you let your hair down *chuckles*' she whispered 'Uh...*blushes*' Gojo reacted 'How about you? What you get for me?' She asks 'Huh? Oh nothing.. You never said that you'll be giving me a gift so I didn't bought you one.' Gojo replies 'eh~? Not fair~ give that back!' She said while trying to snatch the glasses back 'Nope it's mine now.' He said 'Hmmm!!' She hummed.

'You.. What do you want for Christmas?' Gojo asks 'Hmm? Me? I just want to have a boyfriend already~ so that i will be never alone again.' She replied 'But i would prefer you~ being my boyfriend you know~ but Christmas is still 10 days away.' She said 'W-what? Why would you prefer me?' He asked 'Glad you asked *chuckles* you don't have to  ask since you already know the answer.' She ran and turn to Gojo.

'It's because i like you~' she said

Ah... That's right she likes me... and i like her too.

'Now! That i used my 2nd chance it's up to you when'll you want to confess, either you like me or not, it's easy right?' She said 'L-like i said i would never be interested in dating anyone, so you'll have to give up.' Gojo said 'Eh~ i would not give up... Since you don't have any reasons to make me give up.' She replies 'Besides i've been obsessed with you so i'll wait the right time for you to fall for me~ i mean i'm a thick face so it's Easy~' she said.

'Then that's your choice.' Gojo replied.

___________

'Look at this snow! I didn't had a chance to Go outside yesterday since i just slept whole day- huh? Where did he go?' Y/n said.

Y/n's Pov:

He's gone? Awww that's sad. He sure is weird today.

Something wrapped to my neck '*Froze*'

'W-what's wrong?' Gojo ask 'O-oh... It's just you, you scared me...' I said 'Here's my gift for you..' He said 'a scarf? Woah~ this is a nice scarf~ i'll keep it and treasure it *chuckles*' I said 'You don't have to go that far.' Gojo said 'Eh? Why tho? It's a gift from you. So i'll keep it.' I said 'Okay.' He replies and walked out.

'H-hey! Wait up!' I shouted.

*Fell in the snow*

'Ugh!'

'Are you okay? You shouldn't run like that.' Gojo lend a hand 'The whose fault is it? You run off like that you know!' I pouted 'Now now. Hold my hand' he said 'oh~ my~ prince!!!' I reacted 'I take it back.' He said 'Ack! *fell again* y-you!!!' I shouted '*chuckles*' Gojo laughs.