CHAPTER 5

•DEAD OR ALIVE•

3rd persons POV:

While you and Gojo were in a Coffee shop drinking some coffee you suddenly ask something.

'Are you really sure leaving those three behind for a mission?' You asked 'now now you don't have to be worry about them they are quite strong for that mission' he said calmly while drinking his coffee.

'But even so i-i.. What if one of them died? You're way too calm' you said worriedly 'just don't think negative thoughts then we'll be fine' Gojo said while putting the cup on a table '*sigh* you should have told me earlier about the mission but you didn't woke me up Ugh!' You said while taking a sip on your coffee.

'Well its not my fault your alarm didn't ring right?' He said while smiling 'well whatever i'm going now' you said while standing 'what where?' He asked 'i don't want any of them died so i'm going there and help them' you said while grabbing your purse 'what? Its their mission, if something happened Kiyotaka-san would contact us right away so don't worry about it' he said.

Y/n POV:

'And i can't let that happened!!' I said while clenching both of my hands 'let that happened what?' Gojo asked 'huh? Did i said it out loud?' I mumbled 'oh w-well i mean i don't w-want someone to die so yah i-i don't rea~lly want it to happen *laughs nervously*' i said while laughing nervously 'did i already tell you to not think some negative thoughts? You don't have to think about someone dying if you don't want them to die, you're just thinking way too much Y/n-chan you have to calm yourself' he said worrying 'y-you're right' i said.

A few hours later the sun was already gone 'I didn't know that its been hours since we had a coffee together, it feels like its our first date' i said while blushing and putting the both of my hands together to the left of my face.

'You're dreaming again Y/n-chan' Gojo said while tapping my back 'Hey that hurts! You don't have to prove it to me! I'll really prove myself that i can make you mine GOJO SATORU!' I shouted 'yeah yeah' he replied while running fast 'H-hey don't leave me here! That jerk!' I said.

3rd persons POV:

After that Y/n and Gojo come back to their Offices, a few minutes then Kiyotaka-san called Gojo 'i'm going out!' Gojo said 'where are you going Gojo?' Mei-san said 'Somewhere Mei-san! Bye' he said while waving.

Gojos POV:

'If you encounter: your choices is either to run or die' Kiyotaka-san said
'I already warned them that fighting was obsoletely not an option' he said
'It was intentional' i said 'Huh? W-what do you mean?' Kiyotaka-san said 'there was a special grade. Sending first years to rescue five who may or may not alive should be out of a question.' I said 'No, but.... No one expected it to become a Special-grade by the time the dispatch was issued..'he just answered 'searching for someone to blame is just a pain' i said 'Maybe i should just...Kill all the higher-ups' i said.

'You're not usually this emotional Gojo' Shoko-chan said while entering the room 'i can see that you quite taken quite liking to him' She said while rolling her hair 'i've always been a nice guy who cares for my students' i said 'Well since when?' Someone came inside the room 'eh? Y/n-chan? How come you're here?' I asked 'I contacted her since I haven't seen her for like 3 months' Shoko-chan said.

Y/ns POV:

'Yupp! She reaaally do miss me' I said jokingly 'yes' Shoko-san said 'Now this is..' Shoko-san said while removing the cloth. I began to tremble when i saw Yuuji-kun laying unconsciously on a metal 'W-what the heck is he doing in there? Kiyotaka-san please explain the details to me!' I said angrily while grabbing the collar of kiyotaka-san 'W-wait Y/n-san please c-calm down' he said nervously 'Y/n-chan Calm down' Gojo said.

'You! How can you be so calm in this situation!? Can't you see? Yuuji-kun is dead already! I need an explanation about this! This situation didn't i told you about this? That what if someone died because of the mission? Even if you guys already warned them you... you.. s-shouldn't have...' i said while the tears of mine began to flow i can't help but keep crying because of the sadness.

'I can't believe this its like i-i'm just talking to him like earlier and then now i'll see him dead, h-how come?' I said while the tears is still flowing 'calm down Y/n-chan' Shoko-san said while tapping my back.

'This is sukuna's vessel right? I can do whatever i please right?' Shoko-san said while still tapping my back 'Make sure to get good use out of him' Gojo replied 'I-i please don't hurt him too much' i said 'he's already dead' Gojo replied 'S-shut up! Even so just please' i said.

While i'm sitting on a chair waiting for them to get started i can't still stop my tears from flowing, i can't help but to feel really sad (how come he died he's a protagonist) -your thoughts-

A few minutes then Shoko-san began to prepare herself she sanitize her hands, put some gloves and put a mask on her face 'are you guys really watch from there?' She asked but before she began to touch Yuuji-kun, Yuuji-kun got up 'oh, I'm completely naked' Yuuji-kun said 'G-g-g-gojo-san! H-h-he's alive!' Kiyotaka-san said while trembling.

'Eh i'm kind of disappointed' Shoko-san said jokingly 'uh I'm embarrassed to ask but who are you?' Yuuji-kun said 'Oh i'm glad you're alive!' I shouted 'Y/n-sensei were you crying? Your eyes are red' Yuuji-kun said 'h-huh? Is it that obvious!?' I asked 'kind of haha' he said.

'Yuuji... Welcome back.' Gojo said while the both of them gave each other a high five 'oh good to be back!' Yuuji-kun replied (ugh! Gojo is so cute I didn't mean to get angry at him its just TToTT yuuji-kun i thought you're dead!) -your thoughts-

After that Gojo and i with Shoko-san were heading outside 'Ugh! I'll have to revise the reports.'Shoko-san said while walking 'No, Leave them as is' Gojo said 'eh? Why would you do that?' I asked 'I want to give Yuuji time  to gain minimum power necessary before he's targeted again.' Gojo said calmly 'w-well you kinda have a point on that' i replied.

'Sorry, Shoko, but could you leave Yuuji listed as Dead on the records?' Gojo said 'so you plan to keep itadori completely hidden away?' Shoko-san asked 'No i'll have him make his comeback in time for the Exchange Event' Gojo said 'Why?' Both me and Shoko-san asked 'The reason is simple' Gojo replied.

'No one's allowed to take the events of youth away from young people.' Gojo replied again 'not anyone' he said 'pfft' i tried to hold my laugh but I didn't expect it to release 'what so funny about it?' Gojo asked 'N-no its just pfft you're way too serious about it' i said while trying to hold my laugh 'i can't believe i'm keeping a secret with gojo hehe' i said again 'its not only our secret but its Shoko and Kiyotaka-san's secret too' gojo replied 'eh? You're ruining the mood again' I said.

'Should i ruin your mood again? Oh yeah you look ugly while crying' gojo said with laugh 'Hey that was rude! I'll really prove you that this person who you called ugly someday you would call it Pretty' I said while slapping his back 'You're wa~y too angry at me earlier' Gojo said with a tease tone 'Hey i already apologize about it, i-its just i cannot control my feelings about it' i said with a pout.

-