CHAPTER 8

•The cursed spirits is a former
   Human•

Y/n's POV:

'I-i can see some footsteps here' I said 'Footsteps?' Yuuji-kun asked 'Can you see them?' Kento-san asked yuuji-kun 'This is the residual taint of the cursed energy.' Kento-san said 'h-how come i can sense them? I'm not a pro or something i just got here' i mumbled to myself.

'No, i can't see anything' Yuuji-kun answered 'That's because you're not trying to see it.' Kento-san replied coldly 'ehh? Don't be so harsh Kento-san' i said 'i'm not being harsh i'm just trying to lead him properly' He said coldly 'Right...' i said.

'We typically see/sense curses as if it's perfectly natural to.' Kento-san said 'When a cursed technique is used, it leaves traces behind.' He said 'that's what residuals are. But residuals are much fainter than the cursed spirits. So focus your vision and look closely' He said.

Yuuji-kun is trying his hard to see/sense the traces....

'Oh! I can see them!' Yuuji-kun said proudly 'Of course you can' Kento-san said 'A proper sorcerer can sense them before seeing them.' Kento-san said (as expected he's really cold but so kind....) 'You did well Yuuji-kun!' I said while giving him a thums up.

'Couldn't you give me a little more praise or something? Only Y/n-sensei give a praise' Yuuji-kun said while we're following the traces 'he doesn't praise anyone yuuji-kun' I whispered 'I don't praise or disparage anyone.' He replied 'i adhere to facts and judge on that basis. That's who i am' he said 'As expected You're very honest Kento-san!' I said 'enough about that. Let's go and follow the traces' He said and started to walk.
'Cheer up yuuji-kun...' i whispered trying to cheer him up.

'There wasn't anything on the surveillance cameras, right?' Yuuji-kun asked 'Yup, i-i guess?' I said confusedly 'Right. There was only one young man aside from the victims.' He replied 'I knew it! I'm the best!' I said with confidence 'you're so cool Y/n-sensei' Yuuji-kun praised me 'Hoho don't flatter me like that' i said with a slight blush 'Then a cursed spirits was behind it?' Yuuji-kun asked once again 'Well most likely' Kento-san replied.

'There's a small chance the young man could have done it, bit identifying him is the police's—' Kento-san cut his sentence and look on the left area. Yuuji-kun was ready to attack the cursed spirits but then kento-san stopped him 'Stop.' He said 'i'll take care of this one' he said 'B-but there's another here too' i said 'Itadori-ku, you handle the one over there' He said calmly.

'If you decide you can't beat it, please call Y/n-chan to exorcise it' He said 'W-what? Me?' I asked (bro I haven't kill any Cursed spirits yet you're gonna let me handle that if yuuji-kun can't beat it? No way i'm gonna die) 'You're a 1st-grade jujutsu sorcerer Y/n-chan so you can handle it if itadori-kun can't beat it, The cursed spirits energy is around 4 or 3 grade cursed spirits.' He said calmly while putting the umbrella.

While they are fighting, i'm only sitting here watching them, and waiting for yuuji-kun to call me for help? Welp i'm not really that good at killing cursed spirits but i really am good at martial arts since my Moms Friend is a Martial arts Teacher, Her son and I were not really talking to each other since i was so shy and he was so cold.
And also i'm good at archery so i'm really glad that my weapon here is a Bow.

'Am i really not gonna help them? Hmm come to think of it there's only 2 cursed spirits here so i guess i can't join' i mumbled while putting my hands on my face, leaning on my hands.

'I'm tired of all this walking, i wonder what gojo's doing.' I mumbled 'I guess if Gojo was here its not that bored.' I said 'But its not particularly so bored here its just... I'm just watching them fighting. Should i help? Or nah?' I asked myself 'Lets just text Ieiri-san' i said and was about to get my phone 'Ugh! I forgot its raining and my hands are wet!' I said 'You guys are you really sure you don't need me!? I'm so bored TTvTT' i said with a crying face.

'Just do something that you can do so that you'll not get bored' Kento-san said 'Ugh! I can't do anything! Should i just run and run over here and get wet by the rain? I'm tired' i said 'You do whatever you want Y/n-chan' Kento-san replied.

'I've had enough!' I said.

Kento-san finished the other cursed spirits and 'Itadori-kun behind you' he said and Yuuji-kun fly [Lol i can't find some words but its like he fly because the cursed spirits punch him so hard that makes him fly Lol so sorry TwT] 'YUUJI-KUN!' I shouted in worry 'i'll back up you!' I said while was about to run on Yuuji-kun.

'I don't like you looking away' Kento-san said 'WHO'S THE ONE DISTRACTING ME HERE!?' Yuuji-kun shouted with a funny face. And then some cursed energy began to show and yuuji-kun punched that cursed spirits and then the cursed spirits died 'WOAHH! YOU'RE SO COOL JUST NOW YUUJI-KUN!' I said loudly.

'Oh. Pardon me, I'll end you now' Kento-san said while i'm walking towards them 'Itadori-kun don't finish it off yet' Kento-san said 'Huh? Why?' I asked 'Have a look at this.' Kento-san said while showing him the picture 'i took a photo of my opponent' He said 'Is that... A Watch?' I asked 'Huh? I thought cursed spirits didn't show up in photos' yuuji-kun said 'Please losten calmly' Kento-san replied 'What we've been fighting is Human' Kento-san said 'Wait what!?' I said.

'They're humans' Ieiri-san said 'What? So that's why tha one that kento-san took a photo have a watch is because they are humans?' I asked 'No, i guess i should call them a former Humans' Ieiri-san said 'They're the same as the three from the theater' she said 'if that was all, i would have noticed at the start, the two we fought were full of cursed energy, like cursed spirits' Kento-san said 'you'll have to ask the culprit about their cursed technique to explain that' She said 'oh right is itadori listening?' She asked 'Oh yes' yuuji-kun said.

'To sum it up, these guys died of shock from having their bodies modified, So you guys didn't kill them' she said 'so don't get the wrong idea about it' she said 'right' yuuji-kun said sadly and then kento-san hang it up after that 'Ieiri-san said we didn't kill them so don't feel bad about it' i said 'yes' yuuji-kun replied.