CHAPTER 18

•BASEBALL•

Y/n's POV:

/One day later/

'So anyway, a lot happened and some  people died, but how about it? Want to continue the exchange event?' Gojo asked 'uh... I don't know what to say about it.....' Yuuji-kun responded 'well if you guys don't want to continue, then just say so. We will cancel the event right away.' I said 'Obviously. We're continuing it of course.' Todou-kun suddenly said 'Your reasons?' Gojo dear asked.

'First, only those with a connection to the dead have a right to mourn them. It's not our place to butt in there. And second, if people have died, that's all the more reason we need to become stronger. Acquired strength comes from the accumulation of results. Tasting defeat and savouring victory is what leads us to grow.' Todou-kun responded 'The most important part of those results to exist.' Todou-kun added.

'Todou-senpai's surprisingly reliable.' Miwa-chan whispered to Mai-chan 'Reliably Crazy.' She respond.

'Third, when student feels like they weren't able to bring out their best, it hangs over then until they die.' Todou-kun added 'Umm.. How old are you?' Gojo dear asked 'I wasn't really reminded that you had 3 reasons for that, i thought you only had 2 or 1 reasons..' I jokingly said.

'I'm fine with that.' Megumi-kun said 'We'll win anyway.' Nobara-chan said 'It sounds stupid, but he has a point.' Noritoshi-kun said 'Why don't you rest, kami-san' Momo-chan said 'No objections here.' Panda-kun replied 'Shakeee.....(Salmon)' Inumaki-kun responded 'Will we draw lots for the individual battle pair-ups?' Maki-chan asks 'Huh?' Gojo dear reacted.

'There are no individual battles this year.' Gojo responded '???' Everyone reacted so clueless.

'I hate routines, you know. Every year, we put the competition methods in this box and open it on the day of.' Gojo dear said while giving the box to Yuuji-kun 'Seriously Gojo-dear where did you hide that box? I didn't see that coming.' I said.

And then Yuuji-kun Draw a paper inside the box.

*Baseball* -Yuuji Itadori draw Baseball, so they'll play baseball.

Yoshinobu-san and Yaga-san suddenly appeared on Yuuji-kun's side 'eh? Eh?' Yuuji-kun reacted 'Baseball!?' Yaga-san asks 'You're here too?' Yuuji-kun asked.

'What's going on here, Yaga?' Yoshinobu-san asks 'No, i know i put individual battles in—' Yaga-san replied.

But little did they know that Me and Gojo dear already head out to escape.

'GET BACK HERE, SATORU! MINUZAWA-SAN!!' Yaga-san shouted.

'*Chuckles*' Both of me and Gojo dear chuckles 'Haha i can't believe you put it there Gojo dear!' I said while covering my face since i was laughing.

And then The Baseball begin...

3rd Persons POV: Haru-chan's POV.

Miwa Kasumi Is preparing for Maki Zen'in to attack.

Maki Zen'in Throw the ball to Miwa Kasumi!

And Miwa Kasumi hit it perfectly that made the ball Fly high!

'Fly ball!' Utahime Iori Shouted guiding her Students.

Nishimiya Momo started to dash!

'Nishimiya, Don't run yet!' Utahime Iori shouted.

Inumaki Toge catches the Ball and throw it to Panda!

'Out!' Gojo Satoru said.

'Huh? Why?' Nishimiya Momo asks
'If you don't know the rules, then say so!' Utahime Iori angrily said 'I know them! When the ball's hit, I run!' Nishimiya Momo shouted back 'A sacrifice Fly?! What's that, some new form of Torture!?' Nishimiya Momo asked 'You're just plain stupid!' Utahime Iori shouted.