CHAPTER 6

•I'm Not A Monster!•

3rd Persons POV:

Y/n and Gojo are heading to the Jujutsu Tech for a meeting with a principal.

Y/n's POV:

'We have a bit of time before your appointment with the principal.' Kiyotaka-san said 'Do you guys want to stop somewhere?' Kiyotaka-san asked 'Umm i'm good' I said 'It's Fine. I'll show up early for a change.' Gojo said 'oho what did you eat today for you to show up early?' I tease 'I have my Reason Y/n-chan' He replied while leaning on a window.

'Stop the car' Gojo said with a serious tone 'Huh? Right here?' Kiyotaka-san nervously asked.

'You guys go ahead' Gojo said 'Huh? You said you'll show up early? Well i guess something came up' i said while fidgeting 'Huh? A-are you testing me?' Kiyotaka-san asked 'You're not gonna hit me if i actually do go on ahead, aren't you?' Kiyotaka-san asked.

'Seriously who do you think i am?' Gojo asked 'But what actually came up?' I asked 'something that you don't need to know Y/n-chan' He said while tapping my nose 'H-hey don't do that or else' i said while blushing 'You guys go ahead now, you don't want to get scold by our principal right?' Gojo said 'right....' i said while the window is closing 'b-bye! See you later' I said while waving.

A few minutes later we arrived to where the principal wants us to meet him. Afterwards Principal Yaga-san arrived.

'Good evening Yaga-san' Kiyotaka-san Greeted 'Ah Good evening Yaga-san' I greeted also 'ah yes, good evening' He replied 'Satoru, Where is Satoru?' He asked 'He didn't come with you guys? But i already told you Kiyotaka to pick Satoru up' He said 'Uh well t-the thing is' Kiyotaka-san is nervous to answer.

'Yaga-san don't you worry. Since when did Gojo come to a r-right time?' I replied with a nervous smile in the end of the sentence 'You have a point Y/n-chan' Yaga-san replied. I sighed in relief because i covered Gojo up 'Thank me later honey' i mumbled.

After that we waited for Gojo to arrived, i was using my phone to contact Gojo.