CHAPTER 3

•GO OUT WITH ME!•

3rd persons POV:

Your cheeks began to reddened more because of the embarrassing moment that you caused.

You're still holding Gojos Hand while blushing 'if you don't have anything to say Y/n-chan then i'll be-' Gojo cut his sentence when you suddenly Speak 'GO OUT WITH ME!' You said without hesitation while your cheeks began to red more and more.

'What? Haha i guess you still need a rest, i guess tomorrow you'll be back to being yourself' he said while laughing 'so you thought it was a joke..' you said while letting go the hand of Gojo 'i mean it! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME! I'm Rea~lly Serious about it!' You said desperately.

Gojo stayed quiet for a minute but after a few minutes he began to speak again 'hmmm... I can see you're very desperate about that so' he said while you're waiting for his answer.

'So does that mean you like me?' He said while his face is very close to yours 'uhh y-yes?' You answered while blushing 'Since when? I didn't even notice anything or heard anything about you liking me? Or maybe just recently? Hmm that's not impossible right?' He said while crossing his arms.

'Then umm what do you think?' You asked 'what do i think? Hmm well its nice that someone liked you but hmm how should i say this uhh well i'm not really sure about dating someone so i'm not really sure about it and besides' he said while still thinking about it 'besides? What?' You asked crossing your arms while waiting.

'Besides you're not my type so i'm not really sure about it' he said with a calm tone 'you're very straightforward aren't you? But even if I'M not your type i'll try my best to win your heart!' You said while clenching your two hands 'Well lets see about that Y/n-chan' he said while leaving, you sigh a little when he leave but then you heard a running noise coming closer to your room.

'Oh Y/n-chan i forgot to tell you about my type!' He said while peeking on your door 'huh?' You said 'My type is a kind woman' he said while giving you a thumbs up 'huh...' you asked but when you said that Gojo was gone just a second ago 'where did he-' you mumbled to yourself while sighing after you finished the sentence.

Confidence began to increase to your self 'HMPH i may not his type but i'll surely win his heart!' You said while having a full of confidence.

/ A few Days later /

Your POV:

'Where are we going sensei?' Yuuji asked 'we'll be going to Harajuku!' He said loudly 'uh but why am i with you guys?' I asked 'Its because no one wants to come along' he said sadly.

/Yesterday/

Gojos POV:

'Utahime-san just this once please come with me on Harajuku just please' i begged utahime-san 'Shut up Gojo i have somewhere to go just find someone else, don't bother me' Utahime-san said while typing on a computer.

'Mei-san please come with me on Harajuku to welcome the new student' i said 'sorry not now' she said.

I asked all of the teacher and didn't have any choice but to bring Y/n-chan.

Present:

Your POV:

'Well i'm also glad you brought me with you hehe' i said with a laugh 'well i'm glad i involved you with me' Gojo said 'well its not really that bad you know i can take this chance to win your heart, we don't know you will fall for me right away and go out with me right away' i said while imagining some things about me and Gojo hehehe.

'Stop imagining things like that Y/n-chan, remember we're here to welcome the new student' he said 'yeah yeah whatever you say' i said while pouting....

'Sensei! Theres a popcorn over there! I want to try some' Yuuji said Happily 'Then lets go!' I said while grabbing Yuujis hand 'Aren't you guys Coming!?' I asked while shouting, theres a lot of people here and the crowd was very big.

After eating some popcorn and some food we headed right away on the Train station to wait for the new student 'aren't you and mine different?' Yuuji asked while looking to Megumis Uniform 'it really is different how come?' I asked while eating some macarons 'Well Thats because the uniforms can be customized upon request' Gojo suddenly appeared out of nowhere 'what? You can do that Sensei?' Yuuji asked 'Of course' gojo said.

'But i never put in any request' Yuuji said while still confused 'i was the one who put in the custom order' Gojo said while smiling 'eh? You shouldn't have asks Yuuji first' I said while crossing my arms 'uh? Whatever, i guess' Yuuji answered.

'Oh yeah by the way may i know why are we meeting with the new student here in Harajuku?' I asked 'because its what she asked for' Gojo said 'so its SHE i thought it was a He' i said 'well lets just wait for her here' Gojo said.

After a minute we wait for her we finally saw her here.

'Uh are we about to go talk to her? This is kinda embarrassing' yuuji said 'Hey over here!' Gojo called for her.

After a moment we go to a locker to put her things in there for a while...

'Okay, once again' Gojo said 'Kugisaki Nobara.' Nobara-chan Said.