Chapter 26 (Bonus story)

•Haru and Fuyu•

3rd Persons Pov:

Gojo and Y/n had a Twin child Named Haru and Fuyu, Fuyu is a Girl while Haru is a boy [Lol i just get it in Seasons of Japanese]. The meaning of it was 'Haru means Spring while Fuyu means Winter.]

Fuyu was named Fuyu because of her hair, Her hair is same as Gojo, She has a White. And so do Haru.

Fuyu is a type of Girl who is Cheerful while Haru is opposite, Haru has no Energy or should we say he is just tired everyday and cold when talking to others.

Fuyu and Haru is 10 years old in this story so yahhh~

Haru Gojo and Fuyu Gojo: <I was not aware that Gojo's surname was Gojo. Sorry for the mistake. Btw thank you for informing me>
Age: 10
Birthday: December 16

Haru Gojo

Fuyu Gojo

Fuyu Gojo

Crdts to the owner of these pictures:

i didn't notice that The picture of the boy has a Piercing heheh just imagine that haru don't have a piercing :>
_________

'Daddy! Daddy! Please make it float! Make it float!' Fuyu begged 'Hmm? So you really like it when i make it float like this! *Floating the Doll*' Gojo said while chuckling 'Woah! Sugoii! [Amazing!]' She shouted.

'She sure is happy while Dad make the doll float.' Haru mumbled 'Don't be like that Haru-chan, you should also enjoy your life at this age.' Y/n smiled 'Uh... You heard me mom.' He replied 'Want a hot choco again?' Y/n ask 'Hmm.' He replied.

'Mommy! Look its floating! My doll!' Fuyu cheerfully shouted 'Oh! Sugoii! (amazing!)' Y/n said while clapping.

'You sure are so mature at that age, honey.' Y/n said while talking to Haru 'You should live as a Kid while you still can.' Y/n said while preparing the hot choco 'I want a tea! Please Y/n-chi!' Gojo said 'Y/n-chi again... Okay Daddy!' Y/n chuckles '*Blushed* s-stop.' Gojo replied.

'Mommy! Let's go to the park!' Fuyu requested 'Hmm? Why now? Is it hot today?' Y/n asks 'What if it'll rain?' Y/n added 'I want to walk! Hehe' Fuyu replied 'Hmn.... If that what my baby want.' Y/n said 'Yay!' Fuyu said.

'Well i don't really like Acting a CHILD.' Haru added 'Hmm? Why~ Tho?' Y/n said while Pinching Haru's cheeks 'M-mom! Stop i-i'm not a kud anymore!' Haru said shyly 'Hmm? No you're still my baby as always!' Y/n said 'You should act more immature, co'z i want to see my baby acting cute. I don't want my baby grow fast.' Y/n said still pinching haru's cheeks.

'W-well it's embarrassing also i-if you call me baby.' Haru shyly said 'Eh? Why would you be embarrassed? *tilt her head*' Y/n asks 'J-just I'm embarrassed.' Haru replied 'Mewehehe i can't believe my baby is acting cute huhu.' Y/n said 'M-mom!' Haru shouted.

'Gojo look Haru is acting cute!' Y/n shouted 'Eh? Where? Where?' Gojo suddenly teleport to the Kitchen 'D-dad!' Haru said 'Hoho you're right! Let me capture that~ hehe.' Gojo chuckles 'He sure is cute.' Y/n said 'Where mommy? Is my brother cute? How about me?' Fuyu asks 'Of course the both of you are sooooo~ cute!' Y/n said 'Please don't grow fast okay? You guys are already 10 TvT.' Y/n cries huhu.

'M-mom stop crying.' Fuyu pat her back 'Y-yesh.' Y/n replied.

'Let's go to park now!!!' Fuyu shouted 'Yeah you're right.' Gojo said 'Let's go?' Gojo put his hands to your shoulder and hold your hand.

__________

Park:

'Mommy! I'll play in the Slide!' Fuyu cheerfully shouted 'hmm! Be careful okay?' Y/n said 'I'll watch her, Watch Haru instead.' Gojo pat Y/n's head.

Geez this Man....

'Haru? Why aren't you playing? You keep on reading book, you should play with Fuyu.' Y/n said while sitting beside Haru 'Hmm... I don't feel like doing that.' Haru replied while he flip the Book.

'Why tho? You need to tell me an Acceptable reason, for me to allow you.' Y/n smirked 'M-mom i feel like i don't want to say it.' Haru formed a scared Funny face 'Pfft *Chuckles* you sure is the same as your mom.' Y/n mumbled 'Hmm? Why?' He asks 'Uh... Oh it was because i also were matured when i was around at your age, My dad died and When that happened i began to become way too mature than others even tho i'm just 10 years old or something.'

'I also read lots of books when i was at your age, i often read it since i don't have any friends.' Y/n added 'It was hard that i can't be a kid anymore, but if i were to have a chance to become a kid, i would want that chance and experience more things before I make a family. My mom would always say that i should act more as a kid not an adult since i was just a child. But i just nodded and never do that.' Y/n added while she look at the sky.

'So that's the reason why you want me to act a kid, mom?' Haru asked 'Hmm... I want you to Learn new things in your age and live a best Childhood life ever, i also want you to do whatever you want, Do the things you wanted and learn thing you wanted to learn. Experience lots of new things so that you wouldn't regret it when you became old.' Y/n added.

Looking at Mom made me feel guilty even though I didn't do anything. She just want what best for me and Fuyu.

'I've made up my mind mom.' Haru said 'eh? What do you mean...?' She asked 'I'll do my best and act what you wanted me to act.' Haru said 'N-no I didn't tell you to-' Y/n cut her sentence, Because haru hugged her suddenly.

'I'm sorry mom, i felt guilty.' Haru said 'No you don't have to feel guilty you didn't do anything.' Y/n hugged Haru tightly.

'Ehem! *Cough*' Gojo appear 'Ohhh mom and Haru is Hugging!' Fuyu said 'Haru, Get you hands off or I'll kill you~' Gojo smiled with a Blush on his face 'K-kowai (Scary)' Haru said 'Hehehe.' Gojo laughs.

'Now are you guys done already?' Y/n asked 'Yuppp! I'm hungry~' Fuyu said frowning 'Oh~ What food do you guys want me to cook~?' Y/n asks with a smile on her face 'I want curry!' 'I want Tempura.' 'I want sushi~' All of them said.

'Hmm~ Guess i'll have to buy a lot of foods for my Baby's.' Y/n smiled 'I'm not a baby anymore!' Gojo complain 'Now now~ Stop now coz you're my baby.' Y/n Smirked 'I. Said. I'm. Not. A. Baby!' Gojo said 'Okay~ Daddy.' She seductively Said.

Gojo's Nose is bleeding 'W-what's wrong with your nose?' Y/n asks panickly 'T-this is your fault.' Gojo said '*Chuckles* Gomene~' Y/n smiled.

'Now let's hurry and buy The recipes!' Y/n said 'Hmm!' They replied.