CHAPTER 4

•LET'S GO KILL SOME CURSED
  SPIRITS!•

Your POV:

'Kugisaki Nobara. be happy, boys. I'm the one woman in your group' Nobara-chan Said 'Ooohh~ I like the confidence!' I said while my eyes are sparkling 'Of course' Nobara-chan said 'Ohoho i like you' i said while crossing my arms 'I like you too' she said '*Clearing the throat* may I introduce my self I'm Y/n Minuzawa the Girlfriend of Gojo Satoru' i said with a lot of Confidence.

'Eh!? I never knew you had a girlfriend Sensei!' Yuuji-kun said with a funny face 'you never told us sensei' Megumi-kun said in a calm tone 'So you had a girlfriend Sensei~? Eheh why didn't you tell them~? Nobara-chan said with a teasing tone while blushing 'W-wait! You guys misunderstood!' Gojo said while waving his two hands.

'No they didn't~' i teased him while putting my hands on his shoulder 'Y/n-chan stop teasing me' he whispered 'Ehh? But i'm not teasing you' i said while pouting, 'Me and Y/n-chan aren't dating or anything else, Y/n-chan is the one who likes me' Gojo said with a serious tone 'Eh? No fun' Nobara-chan complain 'Now stop complaining' Gojo said.

'Are we going somewhere?' Megumi-kun asked 'well not to mention, two of you are from the country side so of course were going....' Gojo said 'On a tour of tokyo.' Gojo said that made the 3 of us excited (Yuuji, Nobara, Y/n).

'Tokyo tokyo tokyo~! We love tokyo~!' The 4 of us starts to sing.

'TDL! I want to go to TDL!' Nobara-chan shout 'idiot! TDL's in Chiba! Let's go to Chinatown! Sensei!' Yuuji-kun said 'Chinatown's in Yokohama!!' Nobara-chan said and the two of them began to argue *sigh*.

'Yokohama's part of tokyo! Don't you know that!? Look at a map!' Yuuji-kun said 'Then lets go to Roppongi!' Gojo said that made the two of them happy 'R-O-P-P-O-N-G-I~!' The both of them said.

'There's a curse here.' Megumi said 'You LIAR!' The both of them complain 'this isn't even a Roppongi!' Yuuji-kun said that made me laugh 'Y-you guys haha should not believe this creature haha!' I said while laughing 'Sensei you should have told us' Nobara-chan said 'You were toying with us Country Folk!' Nobara-chan said.

Nobara-chan and Yuuji-kun getting ready to head inside 'oh! One more thing yuuji-kun' Gojo said that made Yuuji-kun and Nobara-chan turn their head [i can't find the right word but its like they turn back to Gojos direction or something] to Gojos direction 'Don't let sukuna out' Gojo said 'Then lets go Kill some Cursed Spirits!' Yuuji-kun said and then Yuuji-kun and Nobara-chan began to head inside.

/A few minutes later/

'They're taking so long do you think they are okay? What if something happens?' I said 'I'll head inside' Megumi-kun said 'i'm coming' i said 'Wait!' Gojo said 'eh?' I said.

After a minutes again we saw a cursed spirit trying to escape 'I'll exorcise it!' I said 'Wait!' Gojo said 'what? Again?' I complain but before the cursed spirit escape the area the cursed spirit was killed 'oho i guess its already done' i said.

After Yuuji-kun and Nobara-chan complete the mission we then talk about foods to eat after that 'ugh i'm so hungry!' Nobara-chan said 'Me too' i said 'well how about we go eat somewhere? My treat' Gojo said 'Then how about sushi?' I suggested 'How about you two?' Gojo asked 'Hey don't ignore me!' I said angrily 'uh i want sushi too' Yuuji-kun said 'well i really want to eat everything so i'm not ready sure about it how about you Megumi?' Nobara-chan said 'Megumi-kun?' I said 'What's wrong with him?' Nobara-chan said 'What do you want Megumi-kun?' Gojo said still no response from Megumi 'Then lets go!' Gojo said putting his hands to our shoulders leaving Megumi-kun behind...

[YAY CHAPTER 4!]