Chapter 27 (Bonus Story)

BONUS STORY 2

•A Happy Ending With them•

3rd person's POV:

Ding dong~

'Fuyu please open the door for a minute, i'm still cooking for Lunch.' Y/n requests 'Okay!!' Fuyu replied.

Fuyu head to the entrance and open the door. Fuyu was happy when she opened the door and Saw Kugisaki Nobara, Yuuji Itadori and Megumi Fushiguro.

'Ahh! Saki-chan! Uuji-chan! Megu-chan!' Fuyu cheerfully shouted.

'Ara you guys didn't tell me you're coming here.' Y/n appear 'Oh! Konnichiwa (Hello) Sensei.' All the three of them greet.

'Come inside. Gojo is still Taking a shower.' Y/n closed the door 'Fuyu call Haru, tell him that We have guests.' Y/n whispered 'Hmmkay!' Fuyu ran.

'Don't ran too fast or you'll fall.' Y/n said.

'You guys should've texted me so that i could prepare some food for you guys.' Y/n worriedly said 'Its fine sensei! We bought fruits for you and some foods too.' Nobara said 'Hmm that looks yummy. You guys please Make yourself comfortable. I'll call Gojo-dear when he's done showering.' Y/n smiled.

'Hmm this is my first time coming here.' Yuuji said 'Eh? Me too!' Nobara said 'How about you megumi?' They asks 'Umm y-yeah me too.' He lied 'Oh that's cool.' They said.

'Eh? But megumi is always coming here every time he had time, He visited last week.' Y/n said.

Megumi was left Nervous 'You never change.' Nobara pat on Megumi's Back.

'He's always lying just for you guys *Chuckles*' Y/n replied 'What are you cooking sensei?' Nobara asks 'A chicken and a Beef. I'm glad i bought a lot.' Y/n smiled 'Hmm! Wow that's looks yummy.' Yuuji said 'Yeah.' Megumi smiled slightly.

'Saki-chan!! Let's play! Let's play!' Fuyu shouted 'I told you don't ran.' Y/n said 'Hmm sorry!' Fuyu smiled.

'What do you want to play?' Nobara asks 'Let's play dollhouse!' Fuyu said 'Okay!' Nobara and Fuyu started to play dollhouse.

'Hello..' Haru greets 'Oh! If it isn't Haru-kun.' Yuuji approach him 'Your house is Big!' Yuuji said 'Hmm yeah.' He replied shyly.

'I'll go tell gojo okay?' Y/n said 'Okay sensei!' They replied.

Y/n head to their room and call gojo.

'You're done?' Y/n asks 'Hmm? Why?' He asks 'Nobara and the others is here.' Y/n smiled 'I see.' He smiled also 'So just hurry and changed already so that we can eat together, lunch.' She said 'Okay, I'll be there after i changed.' He said 'Hmm okay.' She replied and left the room.

'So you like reading books!?' Yuuji asks to Haru 'Hmm.' He replied 'What's with the cold answer?' Yuuji asks 'And what's with that childish Tone?' He coldly ask 'Hey that's rude!' Yuuji said 'That brat is Gojo's kid?' Sukuna appear 'What the hell you doin' here? Appearing without a sign.' Yuuji said 'Shut up. Brat!' Sukuna said.

'Fight me Gojo kid.' Sukuna smiled 'If you lost i'll kill you.' Sukuna said 'Nope not interested with that childish fight.' He replied 'He sure is cold.' Sukuna groan.

'Gojo is still changing. Why not we prepare the food here in the table?' Y/n said 'I'll put the plate!' Fuyu ran to her mom 'Okay but be careful.' Y/n pat Fuyu's head 'Okay!' She replied.

'I'll prepare the dessert.' Nobara requests 'I'll go and prepare the forks and spoons.' Yuuji said 'I'll just help with preparing the food.' Megumi said 'Okay!' Y/n smiled.

Y/n and the others ate together.

_________

At night.

'Thank you so much for the lunch and Dinner sensei!' They said 'Hmm! I'm glad you guys love my Cooking, I'm kinda nervous tho.' She chuckles 'We'll just visit whenever we have time.' Nobara said 'We'll get going now sensei!' Yuuji said and pat Fuyu's head 'Come back again! Let's play together.' Fuyu cheerfully said.

'Yes, we'll kill together-' Yuuji slap his Face to shut Sukuna 'Then we'll get going now!' They said 'be careful you guys!' Y/n waved.

__________

'Haaa... I'm exhausted.' Y/n sigh and jump to their bed. 'You worked so hard Y/n-chii' Gojo said 'Did Fuyu and Haru already slept?' Gojo asks 'Hmm.. I did make them sleep.' Y/n rolled over to their bed 'Uhh.... I'm so glad they visit us.' Y/n said 'Hmm.. Me too.' Gojo smiled 'It's been a while since i saw them, maybe 4 years?' Y/n sigh again 'Hmm.' He said.

'Since you worked hard I'll give you a reward.' He smirked 'What kind of reward?' She asks and then Gojo come closer to her.

'E-eh what are you doing?' She panicked 'I'll give you a reward.' He smiled 'N-no don't tell me-' Gojo suddenly kissed her.

'This is your reward.' He smirked again 'I'm exhausted gojo, I can't do it today.' Y/n sigh 'But we haven't done it yet, It's been a while.' He pouted 'I can't, besides two is enough (She is referring to Fuyu and Haru)' She said 'You said on Christmas when we started dating you want three or two kids.' He said 'Eh? But Two is enough.' Y/n said 'Nope, I want another one.' He said 'Why?' She asks.

'Because i want the other one to have a hair like yours.' He smiled 'W-wha?' She said '*Chuckles*'

_________

Y/n had a Beautiful daughter they named her Nijiko- means Rainbow.

After 5 years.

Fuyu and Haru is 15 years old and Nijiko is 5 years old.

'Where is Niji-chan?' Fuyu asks 'Don't know.' Haru replied 'Mom! Where is Niji-chan?' Fuyu asks 'She is with Gojo.' Y/n sigh 'Mom you okay?' They asks 'It looks like Gojo loves Niji than me now...' She said 'Aww i also love Niji-chan ehehe.' Fuyu said 'So you don't love your mom anymore?' Y/n asks 'Of course i still love you mom, But Nijiko-chan is way toooo cute.' Fuyu said 'No one loves me now.' She cries in cutely way.

'Mom! I still love you moreee!' Nijiko appears out of nowhere and she hugged Y/n.

Let's just expect that her hair is the same as what your hair color is :> hehe

'Aww... My princess~' Y/n said 'Let's go to the Ferris wheel! Mommy!' Nijiko said while she holds Y/n's Hands 'Hmm!' She said and hold Fuyu and Haru's hand also.

'Daddy!!' Nijiko shouted 'Inside! Let's go inside!' She cheerfully said 'Okay...' Gojo smiled.

Y/n's Pov:

I didn't expect to have a Family like this.

You might think i'm selfish but I'll make sure to cherish and love every single one of them.

And have a Happy ending With them..