CHAPTER 12

[This photo breaks my heart. I got scammed Lol]

                •Junpei Yoshino•

'After the incident at Satozakura High School, We discovered the corpse of Yoshino Nagi, Yoshino Junpei's Mother, at their home, Along with an Unsealed Sukuna's Finger— His second Left arm's Pinky Finger.

We believed that Yoshino Nagi was attacked by Cursed spirits drawn to Sukuna's Finger. Her remains were missing everything from the waist down. There were no visible or detectable traces of blood found on-site, And Yoshino Nagi's Body was lying down in her bedroom.' Kiyotaka-san explained.

'Are you saying i'd get in the way, Nanamin?' Yuuji-kun asked 'You're injured aren't you!?' Yuuji-kun said 'Yeah you're injured Kento-san! T-there's a possibility that it'll will worsen, your injury' I said 'Next time, take me with you' Yuuji-kun said 'No, Take me with you next time Kento-san, i might help you!' I said desperately and Kento-san stared at me 'Well you're coming with me right? Today.' He said coldly 'Ahem, yes sir i'm coming to back you up!' I replied fast.

'I don't want anyone to die' Yuuji-kun said 'You can't.' Kento-san replied 'As you already know, This patchwork cursed spirit uses transfigured people. There are some people who are beyond saving. If you continue this work, there will a come a time when you're forced to kill a person yourself' Kento-san said that made yuuji-kun shocked 'But this is not that time. Please understand this.' Kento-san said.

'Being a child is not a sin. I would like to ask you to continue monitoring Yoshino Junpei.' Kento-san said while starting to walk 'Y/n-san let's go' Kento-san called 'Uhh... Y-yes!' I said 'Yuuji-kun It's okay to be a child, just please don't be mad just because you can't help us. There will be a next opportunity for you to help, so please understand this situation...' i said while tapping Yuuji-kuns Back 'Yes... Teacher' he said looking down.

'I-i'm heading now, see you' i said.

——

/With nanamin/

'May i ask where is Gojo-san? Y/n-san' Kento-san said 'Uh? Ah! My boyfrien- I mean Gojo-san said that he have to do something that is ver~y important' i said 'Oh i see' He said.

Silence for a few seconds~

'I heard.' Kento-san suddenly spoke 'eh?' I asked 'I heard that your sisters died yesterday, Condolence.' He said 'Ah! ah... haha yeah it was way too sudden that they died before i got home...' i said looking down and fidgeting my fingers 'The way that Nagi Yoshiro-san died, its the same way as your sisters died too am i right?' He asked 'Uh yes, i also saw a sukuna Finger in the top of the table' i said still fidgeting 'i'm sorry for the questions that i asked' He said 'Uh! I-its fine! I already moved on since they told me to' i said 'i see' he replied.

|A few minutes later|

Kento-san talking to yuuji-kun on the phone 'You can't go, i already explained why this morning.' He coldly said 'If a veil has been cast, There's a strong Likelihood he's Both alive and at the Satozakura High School. We'll be back soon, Please wait there, Itadori-kun' Kento-san said and started to walk away 'You heard why, so i'll leave the rest of this to you, Ino-kun' Kento-san said 'Let's Go Y/n-san' He said 'uh Yes' i said.

'Huh!?' Ino-kun replied 'is there a problem with that?' Kento-san asked 'W-well the number of them.... There's  a lot' Ino-kun said 'and they're all humans right?' Ino-kun asked 'I wouldn't mind taking on the recommendation to make you a grade 1 jujutsu sorcerer.' Kento-san said 'Hahahahah let's get this done, Baby! Yeah!' Ino-kun shouted 'Haha do your best Ino-kun!' I said 'Yes! Y/n-san!' Ino-kun said.

[THIS ONE IS A BIT SHORT BUT I'LL TRY ON THE NEXT CHAPTER, I'LL MAKE A LONG ONE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME!!! SENDING HEARTS AND LOVE TO EVERYONE!!]