First

" oohhh ghad...." a voice of a guy echoes in the mens toilet

"hhhhhmmm" a girl hum in response

" Im coming..." the guy scream out of his lungs

" almost..." the girl rolled her eyes due of dissapoinment

" I can't hold it anymore.. Ahhh" the guy pulled out, eyes rolling, while jerking off while the girl pulled her panty and watch the guy released his an useful semen on the cubicle wall.

" jezz, you scream like a broken tire break." the girl sounds annoyed as she fix herself.

" Im so carried away because of your sexyness my sweet." the guy smile as he calming his breath. " thats why everyone is wanting to hump on you, now I get it."

" well I don't disappoint, unlike you! "

" what?" the guy frown

" they said your a stallion but I guess that's all just rumors then! "

" wh-at? "

" well.... I had to go back to my friends, their waiting to find out if the humors are true. bye. "the girl turn and open the cubicle about to leave the guy but the guy hold him tight in the wrist!

" jennie don't you dare or_"

" or what?" jennie's eyebrows knitted, the guy lossen his grip

" please jen, I have a reputation."

" so do I" and she leave the guy frozen. She then goes back to their table.

" woaw! Your here?" jisoo shock when. Jennie sits in her chair.

" I guess.." she reply and zip on her drink

" did you or did you not?" chachee raise her eyebrow

" he's not what you expect!  what a waste of time! "

" hey babe..." an arms embrace her at the side." you smell like you had an disappointing sex.

" trust me kai I had the most unsatisfied sex my entire life!"

" well same goes with me, seems we had an losser eyes this night huh!"

" you bet!"

" so mind if we just toss the hype? " a smirked from kai make jennie rolled her eyes.

" I think we should head out girls! " jennie stand and take her purse

" bye jen. See you at school" jennie's friends wave on the two walking dizzy going out from the club.

Next morning

" you can do this!" Lisa mumbled as she walks on a not so foreign but awkward location. She never dream in her entire life to be inside of this campus though she's been here several times but still she feel uneasy everytime she's inside of this place.

" relax Lisa, it's just a couple of days." her cousin rosè hold her shoulder to calm her down.

" I don't get this, exchange student program? What's this for?"

" Lisa I know how much you love that school but let our school mates experience this" rosè giggled when she notice a lot of student where eyeing them. " as a all girls college, our school mates didn't had a chance to enter act with a college guy so please had pitty on them."

" ghad, why you sounds like a hungry prey!"

" hi Lisa.." then a guy with a nerdy look approach the two of them. " we heard about your arrival and as a student body president - -"