Seven

" babe!" Kai shout as he saw Jennie walking fast heading her way to the parking lot.

Jennie stop walking rolling her eyes. "What?"

" where you going?"

"I'm going home!"

"What? But you still have class"

"I'll skip Kai, I'm not feeling well!" Jennie start to walk but Kai hold her arm

"What happened?"

"I have a headache and it starting to get worse because of your interrogation! So now please let me go so I can go home and rest!"

" okay. I'll drive you home"

" seriously? I have a car Kai!"

" just let someone else take it, you can't drive like this!"

" Kai I can handle myself okay, and I don't want you to skip class you need to maintain everything for you to stay on the varsity."

Kai mood lift up because of Jennie's concern" okay babe I'll stay but be careful, I'm sorry to be this clingy. I just missed you" Kai pull Jennie closer and claim her lips but Jennie just give him a peck.

" I'll go now. Bye" Jennie walks fast leaving Kai confused.

Lisa pov

"What?" I ask Rosè as I noticed her wearing that teasing smile of her while looking at me. We are heading in the parking lot to go home.

" what if she show up again today?"

" so what?"

" I think she had a crush on you?"

" don't be so ridiculous"

" why? Everybody has a crush on you, I mean your like a walking dead meat but your hot"

I just ignored what she said.

" you know what I think she really into you." Rosè continue teasing me.

"Oh please Rosè stop the crap on m..." I stop talking as Rosè pointing her fingers infront of us. I look at the directions she pointing and I saw Jennie beaming bubbly as she approaches us.

" is she for real?" I said annoyingly. Rosè laugh at my statement.

"Hi..." Jennie then greeted us

" what are you doing here? You don't have classes?"rosé ask. Woah! Now she's in her serious aura.

" I skipped" Jennie proudly said

"Your crazy? You skipped class because you want to bully my cousin"

I was just standing at their side listening to them.

" no actually I'm here to apologized"

" oh save the act Jennie, we knew you never feel sorry for anything" Rosè still sound annoyed. I give Jennie a glimpse and I saw her looking at me that makes me avert my look away from her.

" Rosè, I need to go. Adam might waiting for me now"

"Who's Adam?is he your boyfriend?" Jennie ask like she's want to kill somebody

I'm about to step but she moves infront of me.

" tell me, is he your boyfriend?" She ask me but I avoided her and continue walking " Do you have a date? Geez, you can date but you can't go to empoy and his friends" she shout following me. As soon as I heard empoy's name I stop walking and faced her.

" Lisa..." Rosè hush herself to me cause she new how empoy is so dear to me. I give Rosè a don't stop me look and she just stare at me but she cling her hands at my arm.

" see, you can't say anything because it's true, your care is hallow!" Jennie continue to speak

" first of all Adam is my driver, and second you don't know anything so better shut up! I don't know how you knew empoy name but if your making fun with the people in the park especially the kids Im warning you.... " I stop talking as she take her phone and start to scroll.. I close my eyes accepting my defeat, why I'm talking to her while I know she will never listen. I hold Rosè hand and pull her to walk with me but when I'm about to step Jennie cellphone make a sound.

Lisa thank you for the food tonight, though I miss you but if you still busy please let miss Jennie to came her on your behalf.

I heard laughter

I'm just joking, where are you buddy? you promise me you'll teach me to dance.

Empoy sad voice echoed in her phone.

We miss you here Lisa

The kids saying with unison.

I turn to face Jennie and she was smiling from ear to ear.

" they miss you" she said proudly being so sure she make something right.

" when did you came there I ask with tough tone.

" yesterday after I came here, you said try to know them so I did"

" why your doing this?" Rosè ask raising her eyebrows.

" as I said I wanted to apologize for what I've done. I don't know it will cost you big time Lisa" she said looking at me. Our eyes meet. I can see her sincerity but I should not let my guard down. Maybe she have something evil in her mind. She will always the devil in disguise as some student named her.

" look, I would like to thank you but what ever your planning pleased don't used those people especially the kids." And I run away from them.

Rosè pov

What's with her? Urgh! She's so annoying, always running and walking out from anything. I look at Jeannie as she look at Lisa leaving. I raise an eyebrow can't believe what I am seeing. She definitely into my cousin.

" what are you up to?" I sp

" as I said I wanted to apologize and make up with my mistakes."

" don't fool us Jennie, we both know this is for nothing." She smirked and it start to irritates me.

" I know you knew me as what you heard but I also have a heart. I think what you said that I cause those people something so I comprehend."

" and okay, conscience clear so why your here? Don't tell me you just want to say sorry for Lisa cause i will laugh on you"

" I can't stop thinking why she suddenly stop going there and why does her father guarded her so bad?" I admitted my concern. " her eyes, it's so sad that even she's smiling infront of those kids her eyes can't hide her sadness."

I smirked form in my lips as I'm looking at her. "Change of heart huh" I said just like a whisper intended for her not hear.

" what?" She look at me frowning

" I said if you really want Lisa's full forgiveness, try to make her came back at the park. Oh don't just drag her cause she will never disobey her father again."

" so how?" I can see eagerness in her, I'm laughing inside.

" how did your dad gets her dad as a major donor of the school he own? " I start walk away from her. " maybe your dad can do something."