Ten

Lucas POV

I was watching Jennie walks fast back in her room. I don't know if this was good for her but I hope it makes her happy again.

Flashback

" this is not good for the children Lucas" Marco said massaging his temple as he heard everything Lucas said.

" I know, but she called me dad again Marco, and I felt so happy that since her mother died she never call me dad"

" and what's it on me?"

" you never know, maybe your daughter will look at you the same like she used to look at you before"

" I rather let my daughter hate me now than she will despise me Lucas. I can't let her be close to your daughter nor anyone of your family"

" don't you forget that we are the victim here Marco!"

" I paid you everything that we own you!"

" listen to me! You will allow your daughter to be with Jennie whenever she wants or I will be the one who will give you the thing you ever scared off! I don't care if My children will hate me for the rest of their lives as long I knew their future is okay!" Lucas grab Marco's collar " as I said we are the victims here!"

" what if Your daughters remember?" Marco in here worried tone.

" she won't. And if she will, she'll never recognize anyone"

End of flashback

After a few days I received a message from Marco about his terms and conditions. I was glad at least once I make something that Jennie could be happy about. I just hope everything will be turn just fine.

Meanwhile

"Lisa..."

" not now mom please"

" honey he just want to say something to you"

Lisa have no choice but to follow her mother.

"How's everything?" Marco said as he sip his tea.

" everything is fine father thanks for asking"

" good to hear that. I have something to tell you Lisa." Marco tap the sits beside him for Lisa to sit down. When Lisa seated Marco give her a tin smile. " you get thinner baby.. are school stressing you out?"

" I'm fine, nothing to worry about. Is there something you want to say?"

Marco look his daughter with sadness in his face. " Lucas daughter wanted to do charity works with you" Lisa look at his father with shocked evident in her face" she said you knew this kind of things and she wanted to work with you"

" did you agreed?"

" I can cancel it if you don't wanted too"

" I wanted it daddy" Lisa then hold Marco's hand " please daddy I wanted to help other people." Lisa tears form in the back of her eyes

" is this really you want?"

"Yes daddy, please"

Marco take a deep breath. " okay then, I'll let you go wherever you want to go this time, but still adam will drive you and I wanted you to be home before dinner, 7 to be exact"

" thank you daddy" Lisa hug her father because of too much happiness she feeling.

Marco was so happy too, Lucas might right this time. Maybe being so protective and tough with his daughter is not the way to gain his daughter trust again. " I'm so glad that happy baby" Marco said hugging back her daughter. Chin was just standing looking at them try to hold her tears. " you must go rest now, you have classes tomorrow." Marco said as he tap her daughters head.

Lisa release the hug " thank you daddy" she stand up give her mom a happy look and then she goes at her bed directly.

Lisa POV

I slam my body on my bed feeling a mix emotion right now, my father giving me her trust again. I feel relieved that atleast his opening his eyes and heart to what i wanted to do in life. I will visit empoy tomorrow and his friend my dad tell me I can go now but I have to be home by 7. I smile as Imagine how the people in the park will be happy seeing me again. I missed them. And suddenly I remember a certain individual. I took a deep breath taking my phone and check if she unblocked me but no. I feel sad cause I remember how she sounded hurt when I pushing her not to bother me anymore. I don't know what really her intentions but Rosè is right, I should be not that rude to her. Then an idea pop up on my head. I fix myself for me to sleep cause I need to wake up early tomorrow.

Jennie pov

" Jennie! Are you ready?"

" yes coming! Jezz, why your so excited to go to school everyday? Like your been in that place all your life!"

" that school is our second home, remember how father is just a dean to now director/and major stock holder of the school?"

" yeah I bet she corrupted too much!"

" Jennie why your so harsh to dad, are you not forgiven him still?"

"He kill our mother!"

"It's an accident Jennie!"

"He kill mom bam why you can't accept that"

"Because your being delusional ever since our mother died!"

"Your not even there! You didn't see how mom cried! How much she look hurt! How she protected me!" My tears feel as im shouting on my brother. Im about to turn but bam hold me and hug me.

" you don't even remember what happened that time jennie please stop all of this. Stop putting all the guilt to anyone cause we loss mom because of an accident, nobody wants that to happened" bam try to calm me but then I push him. Crying mess. And I'm feeling range in anger i run outside our house until i reaches our gate and when i was about to run in the street I saw someone familiar coming out from a car then i goes towards that direction.

"Hi... im..."
"Get inside the car!" I said with toughness while wiping my tears. She obey and I follow her. " oh gosh you have a driver!" I said annoyed

" uhm my ..."

" mr driver drive! Now!" I shouted as I saw bambam rushing and looking for me. " your so stupid! I hate you!" I said crossing my arm towards my body.

"I know... that's why I'm here.." Lisa suddenly speak that make me realized I was with her inside her car.

" no no no.. it's my stupid brother"

" ow.. ahm l.... Yeah.."

Silent

" why your in front of my house?"

" oh that, i..." I saw her looking at the coffees she's holding. "I wanted to give you this." Then she give me the coffee.. I raise my eyebrow like I didn't cry earlier " how do you know I love coffee?" I ask still eyebrow raising.

" I didn't know, I just hoping cause it's morning and bam said I can offer you a ride to school." She said looking at her finger which she make a weird gestures with it.

So this is why bambam is dragging me to go to school early? I said to my mind.  He wanted me to be ready cause lisa maybe call him she's coming but we end up arguing. I feel guilty but he deserves it, he doesn't believe me ever since.

"Don't be mad at your brother, I was the one who called him" lisa snatch me from my thoughts.

" why call him, why you didn't call me directly?"

"Cause you block my number" she said shyly

" cause your rude"

" I know.. that's why I wanted to say sorry personally" she still not looking at me. I look at how she make her finger tapping it's other like she's nervous.

"Cute" I whisper

" what?"

" your father talk to you about what I ask about my father"

"Yes, and I wanted to thank you about it" this time she look at me, our eyes meet and there it goes again. Slowmo.....