Third

" you ok?"

" yeah. Thanks!" Jennie turn her back and run away from lisa.

" unbelievable " Lisa just shake her head and continue walking to the fast food,

later that day. Jennie skip classes and can't contact by anybody. Her friend and kai were asking each other where did she go.

" hey lisa, rigth?" nayeon approaches lisa. lisa just respond by a cold look. " I wonder if you saw Jennie cause she skip our classes.

" no " Lisa then turn her back and leaeve nayeon wearing a whipped smile.

" she's so hot." nayeon whisper giggling.

Jennie pov

"I hate her! she's cold yet she had a nerve to ask me if I'm okay! danm stupid stick! I swear I hate the way she hold me earlier, how she make me feel safe for a second! that danm nerd! if you see her mom you will hate her too looking at me with full of concern! how dare is she!" I'm sitting infront of my mother's tomb talking to her that she's just infront of her. I stayed their and keep telling her about how I hate Lisa and how's my life has been since the last time I was here. I didn't noticed the time until I yawn because I suddenly feel sleepy.I check my phone and see the time. Saw a lot of missed calls and messages too. I dialed my brothers number.

*Jennie, you must go home now, dad is worried.*

" I will bam"

" fine then. take care and tell mom i missed her" I hang up the call. only bambam knows where I am evrytime I was missing. He knows that my safe haven were here in my mother's tomb. I usually go here every time I feel so lonely, weak and upset, I can't explain but I feel weak earlier when Lisa was holding me. Don't get me wrong but I hate that I had to encounter that almost accident cause I feel so scared in front of her that she even see me crying. Nobody see me cry except for bambam. Even my father haven't see me cried for a very long time. when my mother and I got into a car accident, I survive cause she protected me. that's the reason I had trauma evrytime I encounter or see an accident it remind me of my painful experience and that bitch had to see me on that state earlier.

The next morning Jennie explain to her friends and to kai that she had to meet someone and they assume its jennie's common hooks up. Kai tease Jennie for being so slow in their bet but Jennie just respond with an evil smirked.

" you don't have to do this jen, I saw lisa helping some students yesterday. She seems a very kind person" nayeon try to convince Jennie to cut the deal.

" too late for that bunny. She got me more interested. And you know me, once I've been interested I am motivated."

Later that day Jennie saw Lisa leaving the campus in a hurry. She walk fast in her car and Jennie run into hers and follow lisa. Lisa drive a fruit stand and buy a lot of different fruits and after she went in a mini groceries and buy different kind of snacks and candies. " is she doing their groceries? Do they have maids" Jennie ask herself. the drive bored her but what caught her interest is when lisa car stop in a small park and then a lot of kids and adults run happily seeing the car that park. when Lisa get out from the car Jennie was shock cause she see a different lisa. Lisa were wearing a wide smile and her eyes were not dull and cold but was bright and full of happiness. the kids were jumping and clapping their hands while Lisa signal some of the adults to take the things she bought from the car. then they distribute the goods equally. Lisa being cheerful and look that she really enjoy what's happening. she then sit with some of them and talk to them that they really know each other for too long. Jennie just watch them from afar. Jennie can't explain but she's enjoying the sigth. when Lisa stand and about to go some of the kids hug her before she hop in in her car and drive away from them. Jennie then went outside from her car and walk near the crowd Lisa had been with.