Eleven

Jennie pov

" what's that face?" I hear jisoo voice as I'm walking with a wide smile.

"What face?" I ask putting my phone back at my bag look confused.

" that face"

"I don't know what your talking about"

" who you talking on the phone?"

I sending message to Lisa after I unblocked her number and to all my social accounts. I'm thanking her for dropping me to school and the coffee she brought.

" no one, just scrolling my TL" i answer jisoo but her face look she doesn't believe me. The whole ride was saying our sorry and then silent and then I ask her what she's planning after class. She said she will go home direct cause she had a lot of school work to finish then silent. Like we are both shy to communicate after that staring competition that happened between us. She's the one who averted the stare and I feel a little bit awkward and just like that the car were infront of my shook already. I bid my goodbye and went out from her car she just open the window and said her goodbye before signaling her driver to go. It's a very awkward and weird ride but now that I'm thinking about it I can't stop smiling.

" see that face I'm talking about" jisoo snap me back on my senses. " there's something different in your smile today." She snatch the cup of the coffee that Lisa brought for me and she's about to throw it in the garbage.

" noooooo!!!" I grab her hand and take the cup from her hand.

"It's empty"

"It doesn't matter I like it so I will keep it"

" and when did you become appreciative with this kind of things?"

" it's cute I like cute things"

" it's an empty paper cup Jennie"

" babe!" We interrupted by Kai arrival and for the first time since i starting this weird feelings for Lisa I was thankful to see his face. Wait... did I say feelings? No.. it's just guilt yeah guilt... a cold lips dump on my cheeks that make me back again to my senses. " I miss you, we haven't see each other much lately. I'm sorry babe, I'm just busy on our training" he said apologetically. I look at him but why I didn't miss him that much as he misses me. " I walk you in your classroom."

" okay then, bye jisoo" I wave at jisoo feeling thankful I will escape in her interrogation.

Kai hold my hands while we're walking, I just let him but my phone vibrates and I pull my hands from him. I check my phone and I smile form to my face as I saw Lisa reply to my message to her earlier.

* don't mention it.*

Is that it? Is she really this boring? I rolled my eyes as I put back my phone at my bag.

"Who messaged you babe?"

Oh gosh I forgot I'm with Kai. "No one just SM notif. This is me now, you can go"

He learn to kiss me and I have no choice but to let him had a peck on my lips. He wants more by I was quick to lean back. "Bye, I'll message you later."

" babe"

"What?" I annoyingly said

" I love you" Kai was looking at me lovingly. I take a back cause we haven't been using those words for I don't remember. " I really do" he said smiling.

" yeah.." is all I can say " you go now you'll be late" he nod and turn his back at me and starting to walk away. I just turn my hills going inside of our classroom feeling a bit confused why Kai is being so cheesy today. My phone vibrates again and a smile form on my face.