Twelve

Lisa pov

I saw her waving as she see me walking towards her. Rosè with her annoying smile in this early morning.

" don't start" I said with a warning tone

" what? I'm just happy to see early in the morning" she said still trying to annoys me. She keep on teasing me with Jennie, and I feel uncomfortable about it. It's Saturday today, we don't have school activities so I decided to call Jennie last night if we can do some groceries in the morning and be at the park on the afternoon.

" just please be serious if they were around. "

" what are you talking about? I'm serious" her annoying face become serious and for that instant I smack her!  " hey, since when you become violent?" She shouted.

" uhu!" We both flinch when someone cough at our back. " sorry to disturb the both of you but you both hitting each other!" A girl talks and I saw Jennie smiling from her back. If I'm not mistaken this is her cousin jisoo.

" we were sorry about that we were just teasing each other." Rosè reply to her As of me looking down my feet cause I can't stand how Jennie we're staring at me. Why is she like a that. Like she reading me every time she looks at me.

" yeah, I like the way you tease each other. If your not cousin, I would think you have a relationship"

" hahahha! Very funny Jisoo!"

" so, how bohyun?"

" I don't know, maybe jerking off after I dumped him"

" huh! I thought you together..."

" he courted you right?"

" yeah, but I heard he's courting you too so I stop entertaining him" jisoo said with a smug in her face.

" we'll when I heard that he's courting you same time he's courting me I dumped him immediately" rose said with a smirk.

" are we gonna go to the grocery or we just gonna stay here and talk about the stupid boy you both dumped." Jennie said annoyed.

" he's not my type anyways." Rosè snob jisoo and cling in my arm " lets go" then she pulled me while she start walking. " next time just be here alone please, or if you want company bring bam with you" she said to Jennie as we pass in front of her.

" you don't have to be rude, you know" I whisper to Rosè.

" she started it first"

I just shake my my head, I looked back and I saw Jennie and jisoo following us. You can tell with their faces that they were not happy. And it's we just started our day, we will be together until later afternoon. Jennie looked at me, I try to smile at her and I saw her face expression got soften and she smiled back. I nod and turn avert my look at Rosè, " please compose yourself. We had a long day to go"

"Uhhrggg, I won't come with you next time" rose let go of my arm and walk fast ahead of us.

" is she okay?" Jennie walk at my side.

"Yeah, she'll came around" jisoo passing us.

"Jisoo, don't annoy Rosè more." Jennie scolded jisoo

" what? I was just bored watching your back" jisoo walks fast stomping her feet." Jisoos! She older than me but sometimes I think she's just a five years old wanting to play always"

" same with Rosè she love to tease me all the time"

As we walk I notice Jennie's wearing too much make up, and her outfit was too vulgar for the park.