Fourth

Jennie saw a bunch of man in a tux in the parking near Lisa's car. Then she saw Lisa guiding with one of the men to a luxury vehicle. They left with Lisa's car driving by someone. Jennie then saw bambam and rosè in the parking looking at the same direction were Lisa has been earlier. She approached them acting cool.

" why does she had bodyguards now? Because I expose her little secrets?" jennie said with her evil grins

" your right, now thanks to you those people will missed a good supplies for the rest of their lives." rosè said before turning her back at the confused jennie.

" what does she mean bam? "

" I don't understand either but I heard the both of them talking about her dad was so mad because of the video he saw in the Internet. " bambam then look at her.
" wait, why rosè thanking you, did you upload those videos?"

The following day jennie saw Lisa has been drop and pick with the same car everyday. She even follow it but the car just went directly to the manoban residence. She didn't bother Lisa anymore cause kai said to stop getting near her cause there's no point anymore, they get what they want already. Jennie heard also from bambam that their going to return to their campus cause as their another batch of student that schedule to exchange. Jennie act so unbothered but to be honest she couldn't even sleep at night thingking about what rosè said and why Lisa had to be strictly guarded.

Last day of the students of YG All girls college in the YG University. Kai and the foot ball team were busy flirting with the students whose about to leave while jennie's group of friends still missing some member due of jennie an nayeon's misunderstanding.

" I miss bunny." jisoo pouted while playing with her hair tips.

" yeah me too, she's been avoiding us." Irene said

" she's been with jeong all this time. I don't know that there were that close?" chahee look at irene

" sulgei and jeong were close friends, my baby bear and I bring them in our dates."

" as a chaperone" jisoo laugh

" as our friend" Irene rolled her eyes with jisoo.

" Well, I won't be shocked if one day bunny will tell us that she turn her self in your federation" chahee raise her hand asking a high five from jisoo but jisoo ignore and give her hand to jennie but the latter seems to be in her own world.

" hey jen are you with us?!" jisoo elbow jennie.

" yeah.. Well I need to go guys." jennie stand up about to leave

" jennie why in the rush?" chahee ask but jennie seems to hear nothing. She went to the parking lot where Lisa's driver pick her up but unfortunately Lisa wasn't there anymore. Jennie feel strange but she felt sad. When she's about to leave she saw rosè going to her car and she run towards her.

" rosè?"

Rose stop in entering her car and look at the one who called her. Her eyebrow raise " what do you want?"

"can we talk? If your not in the rush."

"about what?" rosè look at her from head to toe.

" why I haven't seen Lisa going to the park anymore?"

" seriously? After what you've done?"

Jennie frown, " what are you talking about?"

" look, I don't know why suddenly you been curious about this but i will be delighted to added some guilt feeling for you but I doubt you have, her dad don't want her to go their anymore and thanks to you!" rosè gets inside her car and go leaving Jennie confused.