Fifth

"Lisa...." Chith walks in at lis room as she saw her daughter in her balcony staring at the sky.

"Im tired mom..."

"Sweety, your dad wants to talk to you"

" is he not done scolding me mom?"

" sweety.. your dad just protecting you"

" by stopping me to do what's makes me happy?"

" lisa you know where is he coming from right?"

Lisa look at her with her doe eyes, those sad eyes that her daughter had since she can't remember. " do you have an updates now?" Lisa ask her.

"Im sorry Sweety but I don't have any until now"

Lisa look back at the sky then close her eyes. " tell dad I'll be down in a minute"

Chit kiss her daughter head before leave the room. Lisa walks inside her room from her balcony. She went to her vanity table and take a comb she start combing her hair as her tear feel. She wish she could go back in time. The time that every time her father is around she was happy and excited. She wipe her tears as she leave her room wearing a sadden face.

" Lisa Sweetie ..." her mom all smile when seeing her she walks closer to them in their tea/coffee area, her dads favorite part of the house.

"Sit down Lisa" her dad talks

Lisa follow her dad commands, she sit down facing her mom.

"I'm going to remove your bodyguard starting tomorrow. You'll be back to normal routine since your going back at your school"

"Thank you, if that's what you all wanted to say I'll...."

"But your still going straight at home after your class"

Lisa just stay looking at her mom expressionless.

" do you understand me"

" yes..." she reply with out looking at her father. "can I go now?"

" Lisa, me and your dad were talking that on your semestral break we can have vacation..."

" whatever you decide mom" Lisa stand up about to leave

" I know your still upset about me not wanting you to roam around that park Lisa. " her dad speak again " but you should know if you keep doing this you just make them lazy more and just rely to your help"

" I understand. No need for you to remind me over and over" she walks away from her parents.

Next morning

Lisa pov

As I get out from my car and thank my driver for dropping me I saw Rosè waiting. I feel relieved, Rosè is one of the people I can say makes everything lighter at the moment. She protect and support me, I might say she's the only one who understands me.

" lo there cuz? Was up was up?" She said acting like a punk that make my lips got a tin smile.

" oh come on! All this for nothing?" She gesture agin the hand popping

" what? I smiled"

" no Lisa, you just make your lips move. Smiling is an expression, it's not a verb"

"Whatever, come on, we have a lot of things to do in the student council office"

" yep! I guess your right. This exchange student program is a stupid idea" rose cling her arms on mine " we had alot of pending. By the way bambam call me last night, he wanted your number"

"Did he say why?"

" no, I'm trying to call him but he didn't answer me. Then I went to sleep, so tired of all the drama from that school"

"Just give me his number, I'll call him"

" woah! That's the first, you don't even want to give your number to our teachers,!you always said email me mam/sir!" Rosè said laughing " who does the E-mail for just a simple msg when all the chat form is anywhere....?" She look at me teasingly" you.... Our Lalisa Manoban"

"We both president of the student council and I promise him to help him on some guidance policy that we implement here at our school, maybe that's the reason why he call you"

" okay..." Rosè take her phone " there I send to you already"

" okay thank you" then I call bambam from my phone, few rings but he didn't answer. "Maybe he's in his class now. I just sent him a message."

      Bam this is Lisa Manoban, Rosè give your number to me. She said you want to talk to me?"

A few moment  bam reply to my chat

🤪

My eyebrows knitted when I saw what he reply to me " what?"

"What?" Rosè ask confused

I show Rosè our convo and rosè laugh "what's with him with the emoji?"

"Maybe he can't msg long wait"

Okay, if you need something just call or msg me if your free

I message him again but I feel irritated on what he reply again

🥰

"What is it this time?" Rose ask trying to see what's on my phone

" nothing, he didn't say anything" I just lied because I know Rosè will tease about that emoji. I put my phone on my pocket wondering what's with bambam, he seems like a formal guy but I guess he and his sister were just the same.

Jennie pov

My smile were so big like it's stretches my whole face while I'm deleting Lisa and I convo.

" Jen did you see my phone? I keep on searching for it since last night?" Bam bam just approached me inside my classroom.

" ow yeah, here is it, lucky you I found it in the basement?"

" what?"

"Loveu brother dear" I said as our teacher get inside and a queue for bam to walk outside. I get my phone and save Lisa's number putting the name.

Kyut stupid stick 🤪🥰