Eight

Jennie's pov

This is my 3rd time to came here but n front's of my dads office. I'm hesitating to knock since I don't know how to start a conversation with him. My dad and I never talk not unless she will remind me of my wrong doing. After my mom died I can't remember when was the last time I approached him.

"What are you doing Jennie?" I flinch as I heard my brother talks at my back

" is dad inside?" I ask

" yes, and I see trying to get inside his office 3 times already"

"Jezz, are you stalking me?"

" Jennie I'm sitting in the living room, it's parallel in dad's office."

" so what? I want to ask something"

" then go, why your hesitating?"

" do you think he wants to talk to me?

" he will be delighted"

" then move, your so annoying" I try to sho him as I don't want him to middle between me and our father if ever we had an argument again.

" love you sis" he said laughing walking back to the living room. And knock 3 times at his office door.

"Came in" I heard my father said.

I open the door and I can see my father confused face looking at me.

" your busy?" I ask with a tough expressions

" not in the moment, you need something?"

I walk closer to stand in front of her table. " I want to know how do you know about the Manoban?" I ask directly. I don't know if I'm hallucinating but I think I see my dad got shock of my question.

" why?" He ask but can't look at me in the eye

" I mean are you close with Lisa's dad since he's the major donor and have a big share in the school?"

" we know each other for so long."

" so your friends?"

" we are not friends, we are not close either."

" so what are you?"

" look, go direct to the point what do you want Jennie? Why your interested with Marco Manoban?"

" im not interested with him I just want to ask favor for you about Lisa"

"Lisa? Her daughter? The one you humiliate in social media?"

" urgh! Why you have a lot of questions?"

" what do you want with his daughter Jennie?"

" I'm just thinking if you could talk to him to accompany me for my charity works?"

" charity works?"

" yes, I wanted to do good things in my life now, so you will be proud of me" I rolled my eyes

" Jennie just stop all of this, whatever your planning to...."

" I never ask you for anything, did I?" I cut him, this time I'm serious and try to make myself sound sincere. " I wanted to make it up to what I've done dad" I didn't fake it this time. I am sincere" I wanted lisa to forgive me" he look at me straight in the eye. I can sense and see through his eyes that he got soften. He then stand up and went closer to me.

" I'll see what I can do" he raise his hand maybe wanting to hug me but I step back wants to avoid his gesture.

" I would be much happy if you could" then I left him their standing with out looking back. I still can't be that close to him. I hated him. He's the reason why my mom and I got to an accident. My tears feel as I remember that day. If I weren't want this to work I will never ask him a favor. I went to my room and slam my body on my bed still tear feel my eyes. I check my phone and see n my shock theres a message from Lisa. I get up and sit making sure if she really unblock me.

            Can you PM me the kids vid?

Then I saw a follower request on my IG . I smile as I confirm the request.

*hello?" As she answered when I call her.

" hey" I said trying to sound so cool even my smile were ear to ear.

*Uhmm.. did you receive my message?*

" yes, I'll send it now"

*Uhmm.. okay. Thank you. Bye*

"Wait...." Oh ghad I sound like a frustrated whore trying hard for her not to end the call. She remain silent but at-least she didn't drop the call. " did you eat dinner?" Fuck did I said that! " I mean how are you?" That's so so stupid. " are you okay?" Why I'm even saying all this crap?

*I'm fine, I just want the video.* she said in a flat tone.

" okay, fine. Sending.. done, it's in your IG and inbox. You happy now?" I said irritable. She didn't answer. I wanted to end the call cause I'm starting to feel so mad to her but there something in me that wanted to wait for her to talk.

*Thank you.*After a few moments of silence in both lines she said with a soft tone. My face lifted as I smile when I heard again her voice.

" hmm! You just unblock me because of the video. I said trying to sound still annoyed even i smile like a bulldog.

*why your doing this?*She ask still her voice is so calm

" how many time did I told you I feel bad for what I've done"

* okay, if I say your forgiven, you'll be feeling okay?*

" Uhmm.."

*okay, I forgive you. Stop thinking about it. Now please move on from this and stop bothering me again*

I felt a pang on my chest, I have a mix emotions on what she said. Suddenly my blood boils" you listen to me you nerdy, I don't know what's your problem in life but I never apologized to someone, I never feel bad for someone is just you, even your boring like a hard boiled egg I wanted to be friends with you but if you don't want, fine! you go fuck yourself!" I end the call and throw my phone I don't know where. I lay down back flatten in the bed and as I look at the ceiling my tears fell. I can't understand myself but why I feel so hurt about her don't want to be near me. I keep on crying until I fall asleep.