Nine

"what happened to you?" Chahee ask when she see Jennie approached their table.

"What do you mean?"

" your never around this past few days. " Irene move to make space for her

" I told you I'm not feeling well"Jennie sit down and start grabbing foods from their tray.

Jennie flinch when somebody put around it's arm on her and when she's about to turn to slap " I miss you babe" she heard Kai said and she just let him stay embracing her. " your been very distant to us this fast few days. " Jennie shrugged her shoulder as she continue eating.

" guys did you heard that there's a new bar in north and I heard it very lit and cool" sehun said

" yeah yeah I heard about it." Kai answered

" know what we can go and check it out" Jennie said

" that's what I like it babe" Kai kiss Jennie cheeks " we need to go, we have training workout at the field today"

"Okay, see you all tonight "

Everyone wave at Kai's varsity team goes. Jennie friends talking when Irene elbow Jennie. Nayeon and jisoo entering the cafeteria but Nayeon wave her hand at jisoo and head to some of her classmates table.

" is she still upset with me?" Jennie ask jisoo as the latter sit down on their table.

" I think so..I was even upset still" jisoo shrugged her shoulder

" I hate that stick for what she did for me and Nayeon, she distroy our friendship"

" Jennie just continue eating and shut your mouth before I join Nayeon there."

" why you want to side her, I'm your cousin!"

" I'm not taking sides I just find that table peaceful"

" then go there! I don't care!" Jennie shouted at jisoo

" jen.. " Irene try to calm down Jennie and jisoo stand up  and leave them joining Nayeon table.

Jennie eyes got heat up and she knows there's a tear forming at the back of her eye so she stand up and run outside the cafeteria.

" this is all Lisa's fault! I hate her so much!" She said while wiping her tears.

Time skip

" I wonder what happened to your admirer?" Rosè suddenly remember Jennie. She look at Lisa but the latter didn't alter a word. " hello, don't play me that deaf attitude of yours" rose smack Lisa's head.

" what's your problem?" Lisa scolded Rosè

" what's with you? You've been aloft lately

" I'm okay don't be paranoid"

" no your been disturbed since Jennie didn't shown up"

"Are you crazy?"

" yeah yeah.. pretend as you want Manoban but I know you. What did you do to her?"

" I told her to stop bothering mo, now your okay?"

" okay. It's lame that only Jennie is the one we could have update with the people in the park, but well that's your call" Rosè stand up as the bell for the next subject ring. Lisa walks also for they have different schedules. She had to admit but she feel so bothered about how she treats Jennie. Though she knows she do her bad things but she understands that Jennie doesn't deserve to treat that way. She took a deep breath as she check her phone. Jennie still block her number. Though she wants to apologize to the small girl but she doesn't know how.

Later that day

" Jen stop your too drunk already" irene trying to take the whisky from her but Jennie shove Irene hands.

" you chu bor ing... you shame like chat chick iiiisssaa..." Jennie mumble that Irene and chahee couldn't understand

"That's it I'm going to call Kai to pick you up here!"chahee said taking here phone from her bag.

" chunt chu dare!" Jennie point her middle finger in different directions proving she's not in here proper mind already.

" we're just let here drink until she past out so we can send her home cha.." Irene tell Chahee, the latter nod her head looking at their friend finishing the bottle of whisky.

Fast forward

" I'm sorry bam we try to stop her but you know your sister"

" it's okay Irene, I'm the one who should apologize she's needing a pain in the ass with you guys." Bam take Jennie from the back seat of Irene's car. Jennie is sleeping so deep. " thank you for sending her home"

" no worries.. you sure you can carry her alone?" Chahee ask

" yes I'm taking it from here. Thank you again and drive safe" bam starting to walk inside their house and Irene drive her way out from Jennie's residence. Bambam having a hard time walking cause drunk Jennie is heavy. She put his sister in her bed, remove her shoes and cover her with her duvet. He then went outside cause he know Jennie will scolded him in the morning if he will change her into pajama cause Jennie said they were adults now. Bam them went to his room with out knowing that their father were watching him. Lucas just shake his head knowing his daughter is drunk herself out again.

The next morning Jennie wakes up with a severe headache. She saw meds on her side table that she knows bambam put with a bottle water. She knew Irene either cal her brother nor they send her home last night. This scenario is usual to her life routine ever since. When she went outside either she wakes up at a stranger or with kai house or a hotel with strangers. If not, then her friend send her home or they call bambam to take her in the bar.

After taking the meds see check her cellphone and when she feel dizzy she went back at sleep doesn't care that she had class today. After that night when she called Lisa, Jennie's had been back to her normal routine. If she's bored she went out with friends, drinking in a bar or disco club. Her friend asking her while she don't bring Kai, she just keep dodging the question or she will answer she didn't feel having him around.

The sun is out when Jennie wakes again. Her stomach wake her up cause she's hungry. She take a quick shower before heading to their kitchen and ask their maids if their something to eat. Her maid prepares for her food as she wants to eat them n her room. When she's walking up in the stairs she bumps into her father. She continue walking as her head still aching due of hangover.

" Jennie wait"

Jennie stop walking and turn around showing how she feel annoyed of the delay " what?"

" about the favor your asking"

" what favor?"

" the charity you want to build with Marco Manoban's daughter?"

" oh that.." Jennie's mood suddenly lift up.

"Yes.. I talk to him already and he's willing to support you two if her daughter wanted it too"

" really? Ofcorse she will be happy to hear that her dad will allow her. I mean will support us" Jennie beaming like a little girl

" in one condition Jennie. You have to do it on Saturday only. And he wants lisa to be home before dinner"

Jennie smile fades but she then look at here father " okay.. it's good or nothing. Thank you, bye" she then turn around leaving her father looking at her with smile on his face"