Second

Jennie pov

She look at me confused when I suddenly sit in front of her. She's sitting in one of the table which is in the very corner of the cafeteria. I saw some student trying to get her attention and asking her to sit with them but she still continue to sit there. Alone. " mind if I join you?" I wear my most sexy smile while sitting slowly making me look so seductive. Her eyes blink couple of times but she then look down in her food and continue eating. " why sitting alone? Where's your best friend?" I said trying to calm myself because I'm starting to feel irritated but still she didn't alter a word. " are you deaf?" I make sure that all the people in this cafeteria will hear me. She then raise her head and meet my burning stare.

" we both know that I'm not!"

" so why your not answering?"

" if I answer you, would you stop bothering me?" she said coldly

" maybe.." I answered crossing my arms in my body

" rosè has class still, and I don't want company. So now leave me alone" she then look down and continue eating.

" I change my mind, I still want to bother you." I pick some of her chips and put in my mouth. She look at me again and then she stand about to leave me but I stand too and hold her hand. " don't you dare leave me here!"

" Ok" and I'm surprise she went back sitting in her chair. My eyebrow were raising as high as it could but I sit down facing her.

" your so obedient, I like that" I said wearing a evil grin.

" you should see your face while trying making me not to leave you" she said coldly

" what?!" I ask pretending not to hear her

" I know you been used the way students look at you, so hear me out. If you want to play some games towards me I'll let you. Back In my school even I was dull as rain, still no one give me those looks" she explains with out breathing. I started to feel annoyed not just she talk too much but she look at me like she pity me.

" what do you mean the way they look at me?!" I raise my voice again. " I look like what?"

" pathetic..." she said looking at me with out an expression. I feel my blood boil and and I know my face being red because of anger. I then raise my hand and in a glimpse my palm landed in her face. I don't know if I just hallucinating but I could feel the whole world stop moving and my uneasy breathing was all I can hear. She remain facing side ways. Did I slap her that hard?

" jennie!"

" Lisa!"

I heard two different voices calling our names that make me flinch. Bam bam hold my shoulders and her cousin rosè kneel down in front of her to check if she's alright.

" why you do that jen?" my brother ask me in a soft voice.

" a---I... " I couldn't alter a word but I avert my gaze at my brother. Bambam rub my shoulders to calm me down he can probably feel that I'm shaking. Then I notice that Lisa and rosè where leaving the cafeteria.. I feel so embarrassed and this is the first time somebody told me those words, well aside from the person I hate the most. But nobody rejected me.

" you will pay for this!" I said in my thoughts.

Time skip

" what you just did this time jennie?" jennie's dad speak as soon as she sit down an the dinning table

" I don't know what your saying!"

" you slap ms manoban?! The daughter of our biggest share holder! "

" she started it!"

" for Pete sake jennie what are you, seven? " her father raise his voice " your not in grades school reasoning who started who?! And what are you doing talking to her anyway? Don't tell me your aiming Lisa to put in the list of the people who you screwed up? "

" dad, let jennie finish her dinner!" Bambam try to stop their dad

" don't interfere with this bam, your sister has done enough humiliation in this family! First being a school everybody's girl, in general despite dating that arrogant brat kai! How could you do that? Do you think I didn't hear how you been playing fire jennie? If your mother was still alive she will be devastated how you've become? "

" she's dead! She's dead because of you! " jennie stand up and run going to her room. She hate him, she hate him so much! Then she look at her mothers picture in her bed side table. Her mother where hugging her with full of pride. She was 9years old at the picture and this was the last picture they had before her mother died in a car accident. She take the picture frame and hug it then she silently cries as she remembered all the pain of losing her mom.

The following morning jennie park her car and as usual kai were waiting for her. He grab her and kiss her once she came out.

" I worried sick your not answering my call and messages to you last night." kai and her were walking going to her building.

" dad scolded me cause I slap that bitch!"

" ow yeah I heard, that's why I keep on calling, what exactly happened?"

Jennie rolled her eyes," worried sick? You just want an update! "

" babe I'm worried and I want an update that's it, so now tell Me what happened? "

" that bitch insulted me, I haven't been insulted like that my entire life!"

" so I guess the deal is off!"

"who told you? she just push me to make it more entertaining."

" what do you mean?"

" I will make sure the whole campus will despise her, that she wish she will be transfer on the other planet."

"easy babe. but I like that. I want to see how that nerd cry."

Time skip

" are you sure your okay with out me?"

" I'm not a kid Rosè ." Lisa continue walking. " just go to your class."

" if you want there's a fast food near by, you can take your lunch their."

"aish. fine if that's make you relax."

" okay, Im worried that evil Jennie won't stop bothering you if your alone again in the cafeteria."

"I'm not, and I'm not afraid of her."

" I know, but I also know you won't fight back once she hit you again."

" I'm going roseanne, I'm starving" Lisa start walking.

" okay see you later"

Lisa walking outside of their campus to go to a fast food but her eyes got widen when somebody walks beside her. " eating outside to avoid me?"

Lisa didn't say anything and just continue walking. " look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to do that. I just carried away." Lisa Cross the street still ignoring Jennie but the shorter girl follows. when they reach the other side of the street a boy riding a bicycle  lost it balance and about to hit Jennie but Lisa pulled her to avoid the impact. Jennie was shock about how fast it happened and later she realised she's shaking hugging Lisa tight. Her face  were on Lisa chest and she can't hide her little sob.

" I couldn't breath"

" What...?" Jennie said gasping

" I said I couldn't breath"

Jennie open her eyes and then she see how Lisa stretching her neck just to make Jennie comfortable snuggling in her. Jennie release Lisa body and wipe her tears. "I'm sorry." Jennie murmur

" you apologise twice now but this was seems genuine." Lisa said that make Jennie look at her. then Jennie realize that Lisa was staring at her. their eyes meet and just that very moment. Jennie feel it again. that the world stop moving and there just the two of them standing looking at each other.