Two Drunk Girls

It was four in the morning and the party was finally dying down. The place was for the most part empty expect for a few employees and a dozen guest, two of which included a model and a singer. Lily had left the pair two hours earlier, claiming she had an early flight. Taylor would have left with her if it wasn't for the fact that she was having such a fun time with Cara. They had been drinking all night and it was safe to say that Taylor was very much drunk. She was now trying to slow down, trying to clear her mind a bit by drinking water instead. She did not want to walk out of this party drunk in case there was paparazzi outside.

"You know, my team is gonna hate that I'm hanging out with you." Taylor suddenly told the girl.

"Well if I had people they too would probably hate me hanging out with you. You're only ruining my bad girl reputation Ms. America's Sweetheart." Taylor just laughed. "So did they really not want you hanging out with me?"

"Yeah, they thought it would start rumors given we both dated the same person." Of course, Taylor had done worst things out of fear of the media.

"Whoa, look who's breaking the rules! Finally, a Taylor I can get behind." Cara said, moving closer to Taylor. As Taylor looked up she saw the model smirking at her. Meeting her eyes the model scooted even closer. As she did, Cara placed her hand on the singer's thigh.

Normally, Taylor would have backed away knowing that the British girl wasn't looking for a relationship and even if she was, the singer definitely wasn't. But it had been a while since Taylor had sex with anyone, and it had been even longer since a girl had hit on her. Cara wouldn't be the first woman Taylor would've slept with, but it was still rare for her to sleep with one. Most girls assumed Taylor only dated men so they never pursued her, and the singer had never been the one to make the first move.

Maybe it had been the alcohol, her current lack of a sex life or the fact that Cara was a hot Victoria Secret model, but after a second of contemplating Taylor looked to the model smiling and said, "So, whose hotel room do you think is closest?"

One night couldn't hurt.