The One With The Brit

Everyone was quiet in the car as they drove through the streets of New York. When Taylor was younger, such silence would freak her out, prompting her to make conversations with everyone around her. Now, seven years into her career, she appreciated the silence.

Taylor glanced at the GPS in the car, just two more miles which went rather quickly for New York traffic. Before she knew it, they had arrived and into the fresh air she went. Subconsciously, she pulled at her jacked, bringing it closer to her body, as she waited for the rest of her entourage to exit the car and show her the way.

"It's a bit chilly today, isn't?" Paula, Taylor's publicist, noted as if this was the first time today she had been outside.

Taylor simply nodded out of courtesy as they headed up the short flight of stairs, Paula in front of her and one of her bodyguards behind her.

Once inside, they were greeted by a lean, tall men with dark hair.

"Taylor Swift! It's so nice to meet you. I am Jack, the producer of the show. We're so happy you could make it!"

"Thank you for inviting me! I've been very excited for the show since Lily told me about it." Taylor answered genuinely, a smile on her face. Other than it being her first time doing the show, it would also signify a change in her career. Alert the press! Taylor Swift to sing surrounded by half naked women!

Jack led Taylor and her entourage to the stage while he talked to Paula about some of the details. "You can rehearse here. My assistant will bring you your outfits. The Angels will be out in two hours, and then we can do a run-through before show time."

"Okay, sounds perfect," the singer said excitedly before making her way toward the stage.

***

Rehearsals went off without a hitch, she had been rehearsing for an hour, when Taylor decided it was time to go backstage and meet the models. Lily was already waiting by the stage, ready to show the singer around.

"Hey girl! Long time, no see," Lily said as she pulled the singer in for a hung.

"Hey!" Taylor replied as she hugged the model back, "How's it been?"

"Good, but that doesn't matter right now. Come on, I want you to meet everyone."

Taylor followed the older girl around, briefly greeting some of the models as they made their way to Lily's dressing room.

As they went, Taylor spotted Karlie Kloss talking with one of the producers. She was surprised by how tall and beautiful she was in person. She wanted to go over and say hi, but Lily kept walking, the singer had to speed up her pace to keep up with her friend.

Taylor felt slightly out of breath as Lily came to a stop, I really need to start working out.

The model opened of the doors, Taylor trailing behind her into the room. Inside there were two girls, one which she didn't recognize and the other which she knew all too well.

Cara Delevingne.